Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Fuel (20 units)

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
How do people gain the ability to send 20 units of fuel to their neighbors? I just reached level 60 and assumed it would happen then, but no luck. I'm still only able to send 3 units. Any info would be appreciated.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Molly G You could start over? :LOL:;)
I think I've read this one somewhere: When your game breaks down and you redeem it from G! it has happened that the gift slots have reset. Maybe add in a little luck?

Last edited:

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I think Road 404 fixed that... I recently had both my games moved to a new tablet and ended up with the exact same gift list on both.

Good news, I didn't have to update my signature.
Bad news, df99 still has passengers(10)

Last edited:

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
@Molly G I tried to explain it - link is in my sig. If it's unclear - tell me how and I'll try to fix it.
Your post makes perfect sense. So basically, if I send 10 passengers to someone who has 20 fuel and they return the gift, I'll get 20 fuel. Seems like a lousy deal for the people getting the passengers, but a good one for me lol!

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Your post makes perfect sense. So basically, if I send 10 passengers to someone who has 20 fuel and they return the gift, I'll get 20 fuel. Seems like a lousy deal for the people getting the passengers, but a good one for me lol!
Unfortunately not at all. Your Pax10 sent to someone who doesn't have it in his gifting list - arrives as Pax10, but when he sends back this item to you - it arrives as a dummy Flight Catering to your door.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Unfortunately not at all. Your Pax10 sent to someone who doesn't have it in his gifting list - arrives as Pax10, but when he sends back this item to you - it arrives as a dummy Flight Catering to your door.
I have to test it, because if it is are you say its - it's entirely different bug.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I would agree with agent L (pax 10/fuel20 are related and works perfectly as send return). This is not working where bug is present or in gift exchange between IOs/android to windows platforms.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I just tested and it works ok. Sent Pax10 from Windows Phone, received Pax10 on PC, hit return on PC, received Fuel20 on Phone.

Top Bottom