Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Other Forum Suggestions

Hi everyone!

As you can see, there has been a new section added to the forum where you can add any issues you are currently having , or any suggestions you would like to make.

Just like yourselves, i'm a player of the game. Anything I think of that I believe will help make the gaming experience better, I try and add to the forum. This is your area to suggest what you think would help make your Airport City experience better!

For example, back in 2017 private chatting areas other then PM's was suggested. We then implemented Private Threads which recently evolved to Groups. During that, someone mentioned Real time chatting, so the shoutbox was updated to a chat allowed private chat rooms to be created.

Also the old wiki hosted elsewhere was very outdated due to the 7.0 update, so now we have a fantastic Wiki on this site filled with the latest information by a team of dedicated players.

We really are open to suggestions and often try to implement what is suggested. So if you have an idea, don't be afraid to post it in this section of the forum.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Please don't forget you can add any forum suggestions to this area. We aim to assist with your game play and make it even more enjoyable. If we can do it, we will!
SPACE PROGRAM QL BONUS LAUNCH CALENDER
I would very much like to see a space program calendar that players could use to book-in there future QL bonus launch plans for Green, Blue and Red flights. This would then afford players the opportunity to prepare their resources, if the planned launches were of interest.

The Space Program Calendar could be accessed via the Airport City Space Launches section, where players would be taken to view the calendar of future planned flights. The calendar would provide a visual display of basic information, Forum Member, Time, Day, Date, Month and Launch Colour.

Most of the time, but not all the time, players find out about a QL bonus launch, on the day of the launch. It would be extremely useful to know this in advance. I believe a Space Program Calendar would be the answer to the problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AIRPORT CITY SPACE LAUNCH.png

SPACE PROGRAM QL BONUS LAUNCH CALENDER
I would very much like to see a space program calendar that players could use to book-in there future QL bonus launch plans for Green, Blue and Red flights. This would then afford players the opportunity to prepare their resources, if the planned launches were of interest.

The Space Program Calendar could be accessed via the Airport City Space Launches section, where players would be taken to view the calendar of future planned flights. The calendar would provide a visual display of basic information, Forum Member, Time, Day, Date, Month and Launch Colour.

Most of the time, but not all the time, players find out about a QL bonus launch, on the day of the launch. It would be extremely useful to know this in advance. I believe a Space Program Calendar would be the answer to the problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

View attachment 61646
I like that idea! Will see what I can do .

Top Bottom