Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Flight Plans

I want to ask a question about my future strategy. I have about 15k fuel. and pax and many bounues. I have all the maps. (space, advanture, alliance) What strategy do you think should I plan my flights?
That’s a question that only you can answer. You fly as you want. You do what you want. You’ve been playing this game for over 3.5 years and this is your 3rd comeback. Fly what you want.

I want to ask a question about my future strategy. I have about 15k fuel. and pax and many bounues. I have all the maps. (space, advanture, alliance) What strategy do you think should I plan my flights?
Tough call, and as others have said, its really up to you. You could use the fuel for adventure buildings, but with 15k youd be lucky to get one. Id suggest going for green space maps (if you have the LL) and go for a few QLs. Then you can get even more fuel with launches. Also, theres a space event coming soon, so the QLs will come in handy 😉 then again if you are light on preps, you can fly for launch preps and blue launch boxes.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I disagree with the advice given you.

Only the Alliance maps need to be accelerated with stored fuels. Everything else can be readily done with normal flights, but only if you have enough maps. I even fly adventure and space flights normally without bonuses. But then again I average between 50 and 70 maps for each space destination and I fly a fleet of S2 and S3 Jumbos - sometimes as many as 8 with a Vintage weathervane. Adventure evacuation maps and named destinations are flown normally Thursday to Sunday, Monday to Wednesday is flights for other objectives.

Incidentally, if you must accelerate space map flights for QL bonuses, I am currently getting 2 QL's for a cost of (on average) 2000 fuel aided by Dice, GD, SG and SC bonuses flying to the Apogee map destinations.

To get a lot of Alliance maps you have to belong to a Top 20 Alliance. I do and that is a big benefit at my stage in the game. Last night I got a further 6 MSB's (love those Jet Packs and Friend in Needs) and an S3 owl, for around 7500 fuel, 6800 passengers and a full set of bonuses (D,GD,SG,SC). Thats really helps my game. (y)

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra

Only the Alliance maps need to be accelerated with stored fuels. Everything else can be readily done with normal flights, but only if you have enough maps. I even fly adventure and space flights normally without bonuses. But then again I average between 50 and 70 maps for each space destination and I fly a fleet of S2 and S3 Jumbos - sometimes as many as 8 with a Vintage weathervane. Adventure evacuation maps and named destinations are flown normally Thursday to Sunday, Monday to Wednesday is flights for other objectives.

Incidentally, if you must accelerate space map flights for QL bonuses, I am currently getting 2 QL's for a cost of (on average) 2000 fuel aided by Dice, GD, SG and SC bonuses flying to the Apogee map destinations.

To get a lot of Alliance maps you have to belong to a Top 20 Alliance. I do and that is a big benefit at my stage in the game. Last night I got a further 6 MSB's (love those Jet Packs and Friend in Needs) and an S3 owl, for around 7500 fuel, 6800 passengers and a full set of bonuses (D,GD,SG,SC). Thats really helps my game. (y)
Although I agree with what you said, at least the flight model you are applying for now is not suitable for me. I do not have a large and varied fleet of aircraft.I don't have many maps. cause of that I have to use fuel for all map flight.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
He shouldn’t have liked the post then if he disagreed.
Only one answer :

If you were really willing to help, you'd be interested in the question I'm asking, not how long I've been playing. Like people who help with comments or private messages.

That's why stop pretending to own the form, take your egos and play on the other side with 1000 star.

P.s: It is also thought-provoking when you think I approve of you by pressing the "Like" button.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items

The drop rate of alliance flights is a nightmare.
2 weeks ago, I've made an attempt for the Jumbo S3.
After a drop rate of 3 items out of 30 flights (SC+GD+Dice), I've decided to drop the attempt.
That was so frustrating.

The drop rate of alliance flights is a nightmare.
2 weeks ago, I've made an attempt for the Jumbo S3.
After a drop rate of 3 items out of 30 flights (SC+GD+Dice), I've decided to drop the attempt.
That was so frustrating.
You don’t mention SG on the list of bonuses. Adding it makes a lot of difference, especially since they changed how bonuses work.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
So, 1 drop every 10 flights....with just the 3 bonuses - isn't this actually rather good ❓
Depends on your point of view I guess 😁
The drop rate is similar to what I have experienced. Add Spy Glass for a better rate still.
But, when you consider you need 6 drops per destination, from 5 destinations for 1 S3 plane it can be somewhat daunting. Especially if you want say 5 of a given plane....
Its doable though... bonuses work better now that they stack. But way back when, things were much easier.

The recent game ‘development’ seems to largely take existing features, and make them more difficult to obtain, or more expensive.
The bonus overhaul is one of the few measures which counteracted this approach, although some would argue 6 months earlier a lot of bonus‘ effectiveness was slashed - but that’s in the history books now.

Top Bottom