Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Fix the bugs! -wings of love update

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
New android update version 1.83
The loadtime is normal again!
Neighbours can be visited again. Usernames not been fixed

Rest needs to be checked more, so update and continue the mission!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Crapple© problems are always solved later than the Android... The Android community is more important for GI... Money money moneyyyyy
Sounds about right. They claim my issue is resolved by the new update, only they forget that the update is for Android and my issue is on CrApple!!!

Due to the "Username" glitch, i have decided to remove anyone that has a "Username" WITHOUT an Avatar that isn't the Pilot. My apologies, but it doesn't help me help you if i can't tell who you are. I am keeping everyone with "Username" that has an Avatar that allows me to identify them on here and in game.

If this displeases anyone, feel free to remove me as well, but i just can't take all the "Usernames" and cities i can't visit. Feel free to try to re-add me if i have removed you, perhaps that can fix the issue.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
So they sent me the generic "We consider your issue resolved" statement and the following Customer Satisfaction survery....i told them the issue was not resolved and that they should check the definition of the word "resolved".....this is what they sent back:

Sergey Kravchenko, Feb 13 19:46 (MSK):
We have no alternative but to appeal to your understanding and patience. We perfectly know that it has been way too long for the problem to be finally fixed, but the truth is the developers are well aware of the matter and are focused on the elimination of the issue. It turns out that fixing the problem requires more time than expected and we are asking for your support and cooperation.
If I don't close the ticket now, it will be closed automatically by our system in case the problem can't be resolved in a 7 days period. We don't actually consider it to be resolved, but just inform you about the status of the ticket and wish you to inform us about the status of the issue as well.

Thank you for understanding!

FANTASTIC! Wait....what? So no matter what the issue is, resolved or not the ticket gets closed after 7 days so they don't look bad i guess?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
FANTASTIC! Wait....what? So no matter what the issue is, resolved or not the ticket gets closed after 7 days so they don't look bad i guess?

I have had two issues for Big Business open with them since the holidays and nobody has gotten back to me on them. The last correspondence I had on either of the issues was Jan 9!

I have opened two new problem reports referencing the two issues and asking if they would please have someone contact me on the issues. They closed them both without the courtesy of a reply.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi One Bad Day,

I understand your feelings and approach for the Username problem. Thanks to GI, one of my/our games is a Username (Jpjpjp) and thanks to GI I can't add an Avatar. Already tried 5 times and still no avatar. It is not always not wanting to be known, but the technique is just terrible. GI is working on the problem. I could see my own username Jpjpjp twice in the last 4 days (for an hour or so....)

By the time they fixed it, I will sent a new request.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Hi One Bad Day,

I understand your feelings and approach for the Username problem. Thanks to GI, one of my/our games is a Username (Jpjpjp) and thanks to GI I can't add an Avatar. Already tried 5 times and still no avatar. It is not always not wanting to be known, but the technique is just terrible. GI is working on the problem. I could see my own username Jpjpjp twice in the last 4 days (for an hour or so....)

By the time they fixed it, I will sent a new request.
It sucks too, cause i lost a lot of neighbors/friends that way. I don't know how it works, but if i have removed you from my neighbors/friends list, feel free to PM me or tag me and we can try to reconnect, if possible. I don't like losing neighbors, but i also don't like having to scroll past all of the people not knowing who they are or being able to visit their cities.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
In the hopes that someone from Game Insight reads this forum, I've got a great idea. Fix the bugs! Try releasing an update that has no new quests or other features - just some bug fixes. I'd be happy to give up the next quest in favour of making the game work like it should.

The game has become nearly unplayable.

I can't identify who most of my friends are. This frustrates me since I spent time creating a detailed list of who has what buildings so that I could visit the right people to complete collections.

This also makes it difficult for gifting. I've got a list of who needs what but can't find them in my friend list. And what's the deal with android players being able to change their usernames but not IOS players?

When the friends show up as username, they aren't listed at the right level and some of their buildings are missing from view.

With the latest update, more than half of the friends in my list have the visit button greyed out so I can't visit them. For those who don't have it greyed out, there is a 50/50 chance that the game will hang, I'll get kicked out and I'll lose progress.

The missions are near impossible to complete - 120 jumbo flights in 10 days?!? Have you tried to do this? Even if I changed all my planes to jumbos, there Re still lots of flights for deltas, and smaller planes that would never get complete.

Also on the missions, you often make them so they require access to buildings which aren't available on an iPad. This wouldn't be a huge problem on its own but when you recall all the problems with visiting friends it becomes impossible to achieve. The "wings of love" mission requires access to a conservatory which isn't available in the iPad game and of my 150ish friends, there are only two and I can only visit one of them if I don't get kicked out of the game.

Drop rates are horrible or non existent. I've flown almost constant flights to Dubai to complete a flight catering facility and while the game claims you can get a defroster from this flight, I don't believe it. I have flown more than 200 flights to Dubai and not received a single one. In the "wings of love" mission, I get one set of pruning shears for every two people I visit, so maybe 4 shears per day. Then, I get about one flower after using about 10 sets of pruning shears.

I'm getting tired of the problems and will no longer spend money on the game until these issues are fixed and I encourage everyone else to do the same.
Chloe11111 - Fantastic post TY - I think I'm going to copy it - do a bit of editing and send it to GI Support ! Perphaps (just thinking out loud) every member of this site should do the same - everyday !!!!!!!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Ok, sent today.

I am still having problems seeing and visiting friends. This has been going on since September and i have already been told (a long time ago) that this would be fixed in a upcoming update.

This is a social game that requires me to visit my neighbours to collect items to complete missions. I have attempted (and failed) many missions because i cant see the friends i know to have certain buildings. Right now, about half my list of friends cant be visited. For example, a forum user NDH2 said he had lots of training centers and alien legacy so i added him as friend. While he can see me in his list, he shows as "username" in mine and because i have so many "usernames" in the list, i cant tell which one is him.

This also make gifting difficult. In the forum, players post what they need but since they show as username, i cant send them what they need. I can only return what they send. So either they get or i get something we dont need so we can "exchange" gifts.

Also, when the friends show as username, they arent listed atthe right level and some of their buildings are missing from view.

When friends are listed as username, i am unable to visit them. And for those friends who dont have the visit button greyed out, the game often hangs when trying to visit them. The game also crashes after a few successful visits and there is a 50/50 chance i will lose progress when this happens.

The missions are nearly impossible to complete - 120 jumbo flights in 10 days?!? Have you tried to do this? Given most of the missions have flights with several sizes of planes, buying all jumbo planes doesnt solve the problem.

Also, you often make missions or collections require items that arent available on an iPad and so we have to visit to collect but since we cant find friend and often cant visit, we cant complete collections or missions.

Drop rates are horrible or non existent. I've flown almost constant flights to Dubai to complete flight catering and while the game claims you can get defroster from this flight, i dont believe it. I have flown more than 250 flights to Dubai and not received a single defroster. In the wings of love mission, i got one set of pruning shears for every two people i visit so maybe 4 shears per day. Then i get about one flower after using 10 pruning shears so it takes 3 days to get one flower.

I have not installed the most recent update. Forum postings tell me that while version 1.11 fixes the problem created in the last update with the planes, the friends functionality is broken more. Usernames still a problem, gifting still a problem, some people missing the "add friend" tab.

I used to spend real money on this game and i will again if you fix it so it works. The game has become nearly unplayable and i would rather get a release that fixes the friend problem (because the game really depends on it) than get a release with yet another impossible mission.

Top Bottom