Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Finish Rock the Sky Event?

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
I just now got enough "Does it Come in Black?" items for the Sound Store. Do I bother turning in the collections? Or save for next year?
I don't see how I could come close to finishing the event. Unless someone has suggestions.
I need most items for Main Stage 3, 8-drum sets, 8-subwoofers, 1-equilizer panel and 6-concert screens. I only need 2 items for the 3 Kaleidescope collections and obviously everything for the Nostalgia collection

I just now got enough "Does it Come in Black?" items for the Sound Store. Do I bother turning in the collections? Or save for next year?
I don't see how I could come close to finishing the event. Unless someone has suggestions.
I need most items for Main Stage 3, 8-drum sets, 8-subwoofers, 1-equilizer panel and 6-concert screens. I only need 2 items for the 3 Kaleidescope collections and obviously everything for the Nostalgia collection
I would personally save the collections for next year since you have less then 24 hours for the event.

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Thanks, guys. I will keep everything for next year. It doesn't make sense to even get the store since I won't be able to make the stage a level 3. No worries. I will be well prepared for it next time.

Out of curiosity, how often can you visit the Main Stage to get items for the Woodstock collection?

Top Bottom