Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

False flight refs to get things?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27diprx7x
Hi,
am trying to collect things like Whiteboard, Textbook, Weather display for CTower level 4 upgrade. Instruction says they shall come w flights to Rome, Thailand and others. Been flying destinations more than a day now, non returned w any of these items. Can the reference be wrong? What are the right destinations?
Thx!!!

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Hi,
am trying to collect things like Whiteboard, Textbook, Weather display for CTower level 4 upgrade. Instruction says they shall come w flights to Rome, Thailand and others. Been flying destinations more than a day now, non returned w any of these items. Can the reference be wrong? What are the right destinations?
Thx!!!
I would suggest making a post in the trading thread. You can also receive the items as gifts from neighbors, if I remember right you can get them by watching ads also. The items are a (very seldom) chance so it's possible it might take a while with only flying those destinations.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27diprx7x
Well, given that the game is about running an Airport and not an Oriental Bazaar I would assume flying destinations shall be the primary source for moving fwd... might be wrong off course, just started to play...

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Hi,
Thx!!!
Well, given that the game is about running an Airport and not an Oriental Bazaar I would assume flying destinations shall be the primary source for moving fwd... might be wrong off course, just started to play...
You asked for advice and I provided it. I've been playing the game for a while now and giving you my suggestions. If you want to just keep flying to those destinations feel free, you'll be there a while

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
It's a long term game; flying for one day to some destinations with a (probably?) rare or very rare drop rate will not give you the items you need. Especially if you're a beginner as you say (you probably fly with three, four, five planes to that destination?). Trading or watching videos is the short-term solution. Start planning for your next upgrades now by flying to the appropriate destinations already, don't wait 'till the last moment :)

The instructions you refer to- do you mean in game or from somewhere else?

On a different note, the advice above is correct and a big factor as to why this forum is so successful. The best growth rate in the game will always be about how you interact with others, not flying. I haven’t heard it mentioned as advice for quite some time, but the smartest and quickest way is to plan ahead, know you’re going to upgrade and trade items well in advance so that once you start building, it’s not a mad rush to collect them. I used to try and collect two levels ahead for all upgrades. Nothing quite as annoying if the building upgrade time has finished but you still don’t have enough items.

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Hi,
Thx!!!
I don't know if you noticed the little white box.
drop from flight.PNG

When you click this it provides a list of all the items that drop from that flight (below). If you notice the Whiteboard drops very seldom. It would take quite a few flights before you got four of them.
From flight.PNG

If you find on the forum 4 neighbors that can send the whiteboards, you can get them much quicker, and make some friends. Or if your feeling anti-social, as I do at times, you can watch four free adds. So, basically the choice is all about how you want to play. Also be aware that 'often', 'seldom' and 'very seldom' are relative and averages, in my opinion. Some very seldom items I have gotten two days in a row, then had to wait a week for a third. There are MANY threads on this forum about how frustrating drop rates can be.

As @Bob69bob said above, plan ahead. When you are looking to upgrade your town hall click on the crate & boxes icon. This will display a list of what is needed to build the upgrade after you invest the coins. You can do this well in advance and hopefully have everything you need when you plop all those coins down. This will get to be more critical when saving 1.35 million coins and need 12 of 4 different items, which all drop very seldom if trying to get them from flights.

This icon I believe is on all buildings that can be upgraded.
1580954941765.png

Now here is the more important thing. HAVE FUN! If your getting frustrated try something different.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23

unless the tooltip says "always" such as some higher-level flights like Caracas that drops RDF then better don't expect anything from your flights. Flight drops are always the last resort. Yeah I know, it sucks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27diprx7x
The instructions you refer to- do you mean in game or from somewhere else?

On a different note, the advice above is correct and a big factor as to why this forum is so successful. The best growth rate in the game will always be about how you interact with others, not flying. I haven’t heard it mentioned as advice for quite some time, but the smartest and quickest way is to plan ahead, know you’re going to upgrade and trade items well in advance so that once you start building, it’s not a mad rush to collect them. I used to try and collect two levels ahead for all upgrades. Nothing quite as annoying if the building upgrade time has finished but you still don’t have enough items.
I mean the instructions in the game when you click on a given item it shows where you may get it.

Top Bottom