Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fair notice being given!!!!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Interesting, us poor hard done by Windows players don't get any masks for flying helicopters. And if some windows player replies to this saying they are, I'll be plenty annoyed, means that GI are picking on me again :)
Exactly, it's about collecting the passengers - not the helicopter flights themselves. Nobody gets masks for flying helicopters

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
i don’t want to be mean but...
1 or 2k is surely not enough
anyone can easily add that amount...
I know. But I don´t care that much to be honest. Sure +3 greens is always nice, but I am not willing to do everything just to get it. I continue to play my way. If it is enough, good, if not, well done to the others.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance

I know, but he was also quite slow in playing in the last days, and I will have a couple of hours tonight to gather masks and will get around 2k for finishing and collecting the event tasks as an extra. So if he does not an mayor runaway today I will still have a chance tonight.

Especially if two guys are fighting for one spot. It is incredible how much they are able to contribute. Average from the event beginning is 13k per day, they have made 30k in the last 12 hours and it is still 9 hours to go, that is crazy how much people could sacrifice for one platinum chest.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Especially if two guys are fighting for one spot. It is incredible how much they are able to contribute. Average from the event beginning is 13k per day, they have made 30k in the last 12 hours and it is still 9 hours to go, that is crazy how much people could sacrifice for one platinum chest.
It's only crazy if you have lots of everything. QLs and gold tokens aren't that easy to come by for many

It's only crazy if you have lots of everything. QLs and gold tokens aren't that easy to come by for many

You are right, but I look at it from different angle. 12 hours of time could be invested in much better way. Completing Theory of everything 3 times requires 3 hours and you get 3 QLs. Getting golden chests requires red launches and if you create a group you could make 10 first places per month easily without sweat and 20 2nd/3rd places (much more if all 3 guys use the QL bonus at the same day and prepare in advance a lot of space fuel). Excavation maps gives a lot of golden chests too, but you need approx. 1 hour per week for 5 consecutive weeks.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
You are right, but I look at it from different angle. 12 hours of time could be invested in much better way. Completing Theory of everything 3 times requires 3 hours and you get 3 QLs. Getting golden chests requires red launches and if you create a group you could make 10 first places per month easily without sweat and 20 2nd/3rd places (much more if all 3 guys use the QL bonus at the same day and prepare in advance a lot of space fuel). Excavation maps gives a lot of golden chests too, but you need approx. 1 hour per week for 5 consecutive weeks.
This is strategy that come with experience that not everybody has. And I suppose there is also the thrill of winning

Sahilkataria

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
030k62hzy
Username
Sahil Kataria
I think I will be 1st easily this time :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200819-225619.jpg
    Screenshot_20200819-225619.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 116
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
All my support games are in 100 th place. That must be a record too! :ROFLMAO:
Ah, would one of those be a ZIE-K.... ? I think you might have one in my group. I noticed someone in group was 100th with only 38 masks. Then today it's 238. It just made me think "I know who you're talking about". 🤣 🤣

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Event finished at 4am for me so sleep won out and sitting here with no idea if managed to hold on for my target prize brackets.

it would be nice if rather than just a you finished 10th message with prize they show you the final scorecard to see how close it ended up.

Top Bottom