Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Excavations flights which Bonus combination for windows

I allways use the Dice {not the golden dice} to get my drops from these flights. I had no problem in the past by using this bonus i was able to get at least 2 drops with a wave of 8 planes. However now doesn't seam to be the case. Currently i am flying to Ancient Egypt and the drop rate is dismal. I was always told to use this Bonus to get maps as this wasn't a quest flight or a collectible item. I know the drop rate has change on some bonus's. Are others having problems or should i be using more bonus's together with the dice, but i had no problems with the other lower Excavation flights. Like to hear you views ;) from window pc players really but it should make much difference, but my experience drop rates do change from platforms

I allways use the Dice {not the golden dice} to get my drops from these flights. I had no problem in the past by using this bonus i was able to get at least 2 drops with a wave of 8 planes. However now doesn't seam to be the case. Currently i am flying to Ancient Egypt and the drop rate is dismal. I was always told to use this Bonus to get maps as this wasn't a quest flight or a collectible item. I know the drop rate has change on some bonus's. Are others having problems or should i be using more bonus's together with the dice, but i had no problems with the other lower Excavation flights. Like to hear you views ;) from window pc players really but it should make much difference, but my experience drop rates do change from platforms

I did an experiment a few days ago flying to Mesoamerica. These were the results:

30 flights - dice & sky captain - 9 drops Nearly 30%
30 flights - dice only - 4 drops About 13%
20 flights - dice & sky captain - 7 drops 35%

My sky captain had expired after the first 30 flights, so I thought I would try without. Waste of fuel, for sure, so I reactivated one and the drops increased again. Adding sky captain to regular dice really seemed to help.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
actually I do my Thunderbirds Excavation Destination since 1 month....At each time I send 15 planes in the same time ,I have try a lot of Bonus and combinte some Bonus together...and ...I don't have find a good combination with stable reward, in each destination I did ( and I did 10 excavations with thunderbirds) I need to do 500 flights minimum by destination ( some destination need I did 530 flights) to get 36 Cranes in each destination ........so the ratio is always near of 7.2 %
I combinate sky Captain with dice, sky captain with spy glass and sky captain with golden dice and it'S look like always 7.2 % app.....so maybe depending the excavation destination the result is better ? ( I don't know ,cause I don't remember when I did them in the past with Jet or delta or jumbo or other planes..)

Device
  1. Android
If you are talking about Excavation, Dice and Sky Captain.
You will get the best drop for map box.

If you do adventure, try Hulk's punch bonuse :
1. Sky Captain
2. Dice
3. Golden Dice
4. Business Class (coins)
5. Family Ticket (passengers)
6. Golden Key (less breakdown)

With combination no 1-3 will give you 12% drop.
First, I always 3 starred everything.
2nd adventure, I always fly 200 planes.

Top Bottom