Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Events to participate in?

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Firstly, I'm at level 80, although I have not flown anything above Giants.
Is there a list of favourite events, perhaps easy to hard?
I've only completed Riding The Comet and A Walk In The Clouds, the latter was a big mistake imho.

Whilst my main game focus is on space launches, expanding land and collections, I wish to complete as many events now as possible.
However, I don't wish to use greenies, although a few here and there is no biggie.

What's your favourite event and why?
Thanks,
Charles

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There is a list of events in the wiki here https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/events/. Nothing ranked though.

My favorites are any that have flights that use standard passengers. This event - a walk in the clouds - is broken. The requirement for passengers is high and the production is low. They used to have carriage workshop producing romantic passengers - 40 each. And you used to be able to send romantic passengers as gifts.

I also liked celestial festival and all the greenies it gave from the cars.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
There is a list of events in the wiki here https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/events/. Nothing ranked though.

My favorites are any that have flights that use standard passengers. This event - a walk in the clouds - is broken. The requirement for passengers is high and the production is low. They used to have carriage workshop producing romantic passengers - 40 each. And you used to be able to send romantic passengers as gifts.

I also liked celestial festival and all the greenies it gave from the cars.
Thanks, Chloe. I appreciate your input, sharing your knowledge and the job you do here :)

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
My favorite event was four years ago. It was the World Cup event witch I am assuming will take place again this summer. I also like the Halloween event. I just love flying possessed planes.

Tito
Tks, Tito. Not familiar with the world cup event. In terms of possesses passengers, I still have 150 in my inventory.
Hope it doesn't spread. :D I'll go research those events.
Thanks and take care.
Charles

I just love the space events to have some fun. They’re generally a blast. Celestial was good for the greenies, but, along with the AC anniversary event, was too time demanding. As Chloe, I like events with flights. And I DO miss the romantic pax from Carriage Workshop!
i don’t like the possessed pax one, you get too many pax for the flights you can do,

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I just love the space events to have some fun. They’re generally a blast. Celestial was good for the greenies, but, along with the AC anniversary event, was too time demanding. As Chloe, I like events with flights. And I DO miss the romantic pax from Carriage Workshop!
i don’t like the possessed pax one, you get too many pax for the flights you can do,
Thanks, Teresa. So many events I need to study up on as I've long ignored participating in them.
I'm no longer in an alliance so looking for an extra focus.
Take Care,
Charles

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
My favorite events are Riding the Comet(for getting fuel for map runs),It came from Outer Space event, Dark Skies event, Back to School event, and Valley of the Kings Curse event.
Thanks for that. I need to research some of those, I know and like Ride the comet!
Take Care
Charles

Funny! I too have lots of possessed pax. Now I have to wait until October to use them.
You will have so many in the line waiting to be used that you won’t have opportunity to use those warehoused. Unless GI changes the event and includes more poss pax destinations.

Top Bottom