Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Event Format changed again

-After 24-48 hrs of moving buildings, completing fleets and visiting neighbors to complete segments of the latest event the "entire" event format changed again. I guess the new Windows strategy is to simply wait a couple a of days until any sort of confidence is gained that it's not going to reformat. Is the new play for Windows users? What a waist of time, simply what-ever.

-After 24-48 hrs of moving buildings, completing fleets and visiting neighbors to complete segments of the latest event the "entire" event format changed again. I guess the new Windows strategy is to simply wait a couple a of days until any sort of confidence is gained that it's not going to reformat. Is the new play for Windows users? What a waist of time, simply what-ever.
Just reboot game after every ingame update, that should be enough. My windows games all started with the new format, even before rebooting, which is curious. i still can’t understand why some games start on the old format and some on the new straight away, even being the same platform…

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Just reboot game after every ingame update, that should be enough. My windows games all started with the new format, even before rebooting, which is curious. i still can’t understand why some games start on the old format and some on the new straight away, even being the same platform…
I did not reboot my PC. I encountered this issue so what I did was close and open the app. It did automatically update or if not, you can go to microsoft store for app update. For new users, would suggest to use Android/IOS platform. Windows is really a pain for this app. There were times where event is either deployed late or none at all. My profile was corrupted two weeks ago and missed completing the previous event. Imagine joining an event and in the middle of the event, your app profile was corrupted. It took two weeks to regain my profile after so many requests for assistance and missed completing the event.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Oh, one thing that I did notice though - you keep the currency collected under the old format once you move to the new one. So if there are tasks like "open 3 x collections" that gives 150 event currency - do it quickly before the format changes and you keep the currency when you move over.

Top Bottom