Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook event for facebook

If not doing anything else for game on facebook, then why not announce it ????
I think if you read through the "official" AC facebook page, you will see what they are planning for facebook. Since facebook will no longer support Flash as of next year, the game will be dead as @Bob69bob said. You can transfer your game from facebook to android, IOS or Windows PC, and gain 30 greens in doing so.

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
I think if you read through the "official" AC facebook page, you will see what they are planning for facebook. Since facebook will no longer support Flash as of next year, the game will be dead as @Bob69bob said. You can transfer your game from facebook to android, IOS or Windows PC, and gain 30 greens in doing so.
and Donkeys could fly too

@TravisSliger you have been answered in full by @crescent moon and @Bob69bob no need to take it further, the other part of the suggestion by @crescent moon was more info since from your original post you sounded as if you have no idea as to what has long been reported. No need to keep beating a dead horse.

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
@TravisSliger you have been answered in full by @crescent moon and @Bob69bob no need to take it further, the other part of the suggestion by @crescent moon was more info since from your original post you sounded as if you have no idea as to what has long been reported. No need to keep beating a dead horse.
there is still no answer to original question from anyone that knows. All I see is opinions

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
The game could be changed from flash to HTML5 or another platform if they wanted to keep it on facebook, so if you do not know all the facts, I do not need your opinions

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
@TravisSliger if you would be so kind, (that is if it happens that you are not busy) a good old search will definitely yield an answer to your question which by the way if it also happens that you are not busy showering emotions you will notice the consistency of this here answer to the question you are demanding.
No it will not. If you could read. My original question was about an event for Facebook. Not Android

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
To answer a Facebook question, you might do better to ask on Facebook. 99.99% of people here are android. Facebook isn’t talked about.
Maybe you should try to read before you try to give advice crescent moon

No it will not. If you could read. My original question was about an event for Facebook. Not Android
And a bit of reading and then understanding what you have read would have made you to avoid all the emotional showers.

And by the way, Bob and Moon were answering your FB question and not android.

Top Bottom