Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Error in game

SatnamSingh

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SatnaamSingh
Had been playing for a while and joined a alliance but it's not counting my passenger carried in alliance... May I know the reason behind this??

SatnamSingh

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SatnaamSingh
Alliance rankings don't update immediately.

Although there have been times recently when flights were not counting for alliance tasks and where pax weren't being counted in rankings
Yeah that can be understood that its not counted immediately but since last 2-3 day its been zero passenger carried and I was playing regularly

SatnamSingh

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SatnaamSingh
If it's your first week in the alliance then your passenger count should start showing properly next week. Happened to me recently on a support account
Okk yaa it's my first week in allince but atleast it should count in my profile... There also its not counting... Snapshot attached

Attachments

• 45FA7597-1568-414F-8B41-BBE1EED3A54F.jpeg
    45FA7597-1568-414F-8B41-BBE1EED3A54F.jpeg
    976 KB · Views: 98
  • D4E13B8D-8B92-4AC1-AC91-6932021B2AF0.jpeg
    D4E13B8D-8B92-4AC1-AC91-6932021B2AF0.jpeg
    843.5 KB · Views: 88

SatnamSingh

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SatnaamSingh
I moved your thread to the right place here more members can see it.
This problem you have to contact Gi support and within 24h they will fix it for you they will check your game recode (y) happen with one of my account before.
I dropped mail and MSG to them but they didn't replied back... The prob is the same as before... No count happened since 3-4 days

I dropped mail and MSG to them but they didn't replied back... The prob is the same as before... No count happened since 3-4 days
If you open a ticket and you did not get a reply from them this mean 2 things they didnt received the email or they are checking your record file for your game to find out the reason and they will contact you shortly.
Sometimes checking record file taking time its hard work not easy and also there is hundreds of players have problems.
Send them again now a reminder and send me your ticket number (ID conversation) in private message please i will try to help you.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
If you open a ticket and you did not get a reply from them this mean 2 things they didnt received the email or they are checking your record file for your game to find out the reason and they will contact you shortly.
Sometimes checking record file taking time its hard work not easy and also there is hundreds of players have problems.
Send them again now a reminder and send me your ticket number (ID conversation) in private message please i will try to help you.
my experiences with the support of GI: at least it will take 24 hours for a reply. that was the fastest reaction time I got. Another complain took 10 days. support : GI changed the meaning of the word. sorry. To send a reminder is maybe a good way. Too many times the support is not really helping.

my experiences with the support of GI: at least it will take 24 hours for a reply. that was the fastest reaction time I got. Another complain took 10 days. support : GI changed the meaning of the word. sorry. To send a reminder is maybe a good way. Too many times the support is not really helping.
Of course this happen ... with me too sometimes took 10 day or longer it depends of what the problem is.
When i did a transfer to one of my accounts completely is crashed and everything lost but nothing they can do and took about 3 weeks and in the last they offer me airport cash and a millions of coins but this not bring back the whole city like before but i accepted and start again.
I was angry and upset and i hate Gi support then what i start to play my main account after stop playing 6 months and return back i lost all the stock i save it fuel and repair items and item for launches thousands and this happen for other members.... but we love the game and after few months i almost get everything back from my neighbors what i want to say is if you have a good neighbors and you contact with them daily you will go far in this game and this for sure.
So forget the Gi support focus to be part of team here and you will get from them better than you get from Gi support ;)

Top Bottom