Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Error in game

SatnamSingh

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SatnaamSingh
Of course this happen ... with me too sometimes took 10 day or longer it depends of what the problem is.
When i did a transfer to one of my accounts completely is crashed and everything lost but nothing they can do and took about 3 weeks and in the last they offer me airport cash and a millions of coins but this not bring back the whole city like before but i accepted and start again.
I was angry and upset and i hate Gi support then what i start to play my main account after stop playing 6 months and return back i lost all the stock i save it fuel and repair items and item for launches thousands and this happen for other members.... but we love the game and after few months i almost get everything back from my neighbors what i want to say is if you have a good neighbors and you contact with them daily you will go far in this game and this for sure.
So forget the Gi support focus to be part of team here and you will get from them better than you get from Gi support ;)
Thanx for your cooperation dude... OK will again mail them and will wait for some time... Will let you know about the progress as soon as I get the confirmation mail from their end... Thanx once again..!! 🍻✌️

SatnamSingh

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SatnaamSingh
Of course this happen ... with me too sometimes took 10 day or longer it depends of what the problem is.
When i did a transfer to one of my accounts completely is crashed and everything lost but nothing they can do and took about 3 weeks and in the last they offer me airport cash and a millions of coins but this not bring back the whole city like before but i accepted and start again.
I was angry and upset and i hate Gi support then what i start to play my main account after stop playing 6 months and return back i lost all the stock i save it fuel and repair items and item for launches thousands and this happen for other members.... but we love the game and after few months i almost get everything back from my neighbors what i want to say is if you have a good neighbors and you contact with them daily you will go far in this game and this for sure.
So forget the Gi support focus to be part of team here and you will get from them better than you get from Gi support ;)
Hey bud.. How are you doing?? Well just to inform you that my game had been rectified and now it's working fine... ✌️🍻

Top Bottom