Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

English Version of Russian Victory Day Quest?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Argh..... to think I just sold most of my jumbos 2 days ago to work on Nagoya, etc flights. Then I realized although I finished this Russian quest last year, I was not able to 3-star the jumbo destination due to lack of time. Sigh... have to buy jumbos again. Hope I can 3-star them this time.

BTW, if you are my neighbor and you need gun camera, just ping me! I will send you. And to anyone who need the museums for getting the medals, I have 3 of them.

Sent you an inv from my OBD Russian game and one from Flyerduck as well, would appreciate an add, thanks!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Hello all!
I returned from my business trip without a good internet connection and I am ready to help in translation.
The collection Летающий танк (Flying Tank, Attack Plane) is possible to gather from:
Город-герой Мурманск (Murmansk)
Город-герой Тула (Tula)
Город-герой Одесса (Odessa)
Город-герой Минск (Minsk)
Город-герой Киев (Kiev)
The drop rate is Very Seldom - it is really very seldom.
For the attack plane' hangar - in my opinion it is not needed to spend gifts for this hangar because you can receive these items from Cyprus, from Turkish Coast, from Rome, from Nice, from Shanghai, from Berlin and from Plesetsk - mainly the first destination for each plane type. The drop rate is excellent, you can receive four items from one flight!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Gt city: Yes, that is the reward. Sorry, I had to complete as I needed to use my iPad in English :)

I believe SamZee stated its coin returns and requirements; it's quite pretty, although I think it took my last 2x2 spot on my city :(

I still have one VM, and one hangar (3 flights to Plesetsk and 3 flights to Shanghai returned all 32 items!!!!) so if anyone needs to visit for collections be my guests :)

Still need 2x green paint and 2x fuel pump if you,can gift.....
By mistake, I changed to play AC in English, and have thus lost the ability to drop items from flights!
Any help appreciated...
Cheers,
Az

Az,

Sent you a can of Green Paint!

Once you switch back to Russian, the game resumes right?

Question: When you are back in English, what happens to the planes that are flying to (now) non-existent destinations?

Bali Hi
Hi, thanks for the paint....when I opened A C accidentally whilst in English, it was after I'd woken up in the morning, and so all my planes had landed, so couldn't say what they did in flight....it was only when I tried to send them off again, and couldn't see the destinations that the penny dropped that I was in English and not Russian...and then quickly exited the game to change the language!
But I posted on the other thread an update, as I have now had a few drops from the Russian flights, so it does seem that you can switch in and out in different languages and it doesn't affect the quest...although I'm still going to play it safe and just use A C in Russian for the duration of the quest....
Cheers and will send you some gifts when my game resets...
Az

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, quest finished, but did not competed yet. Try to get as much starts as possible... (y)
Jumbo's can be problem, 30/60/120 :unsure:
Two are possible, but not sure for 3 :whistle:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Tom,
You mean the Hero City Kiev, heroic city, the capital of Ukraine.
This city was a part of USSR.
B - it is the pictogram of VKontakte program, vk.com - Russian analog of Facebook (these programs have different features).
Register in VK and receive a reward.

Hello, I sent you a neighbor request, please accept. Can you tell me why I have not gotten the Russian quest. Thank You, Chad

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello, I sent you a neighbor request, please accept. Can you tell me why I have not gotten the Russian quest. Thank You, Chad

Chad Ladwig,
To get the Russian quest you must first close AC, then change your device language to Russian, then open AC. If you have done all this and still cannot see the quest I am at a loss.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
wwo55
Vladimir,
I finally three-starred Kiev so I completed the quest. The reward building says "Null" in the English Version. Here's a screenshot of the Russian version:
get-attachment.jpg

According to Google Translate, the translation is Aircraft Monument. Is this correct? Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom