Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Emergency Spaceport

Pyratic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03dgymzz
Username
Pyratic
Hello everyone, i recently hit level 80 and just today got my first Emergency Spaceport. Seeing that it takes 10 days to build, and a 3x3 plot, i was wondering if its worth building? Does it give anything special besides the description? Thanks in advance!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hello everyone, i recently hit level 80 and just today got my first Emergency Spaceport. Seeing that it takes 10 days to build, and a 3x3 plot, i was wondering if its worth building? Does it give anything special besides the description? Thanks in advance!
+50 population if you are desperate, otherwise it isn’t worth the space.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
It's all about honor :ROFLMAO:
Having spaceport in your city means that you have at least completed three times the collection. Show it off to others!!!

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
It's all about honor :ROFLMAO:
Having spaceport in your city means that you have at least completed three times the collection. Show it off to others!!!

45 collections to be exact, from countless Space map flights. @Pyratic I would build it without thinking. What's the point of playing this game if you're not going to show off this hard-earned achievement. Don't think too much about its productivity, like @sphyyr said, it's the pride ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
45 collections to be exact, from countless Space map flights. @Pyratic I would build it without thinking. What's the point of playing this game if you're not going to show off this hard-earned achievement. Don't think too much about its productivity, like @sphyyr said, it's the pride ;)
I only have 2 spaceports. But I am planning to place all rocket map buildings 6 in a group in my city. Still a long way to go.:D

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Luna park (equivalent from red launch maps) gives +100 to your terminal, well worth it in my opinion.
Space needle, equivalent from blue launch maps, gives +50 population in a 2x2 space which is better.

I'd build all 6 as you get them (and can get the land). When you get Space Needles, replace the Emergency Spaceports. When you are able to get Luna Parks (best of all 3 launch maps), replace the space needles. You'll have an extra 600 passengers in your terminal. Much better than the population which you can get with 1 Grand Hotel. Like @kelvint23 and @sphyyr have said - show off your airport and accomplishments!

Pyratic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03dgymzz
Username
Pyratic
Wow! Thank you for all the replies! I have some space available now so I’ll get it started soon. Was fun doing all the flights over 3 occasions and I aimed directly at 3 of each collection to minimize the effort of the Emergency Spaceport. Again, thank you for the replies!

Top Bottom