Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easy aviation entertainment/fun for the weekend....

Want me to keep updating or you think it is a waste of bandwith?

• Update, please, I love it!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Leave me the f§$% alone with that rubbish!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Fleet Management, so that explains the paper you were doing regarding the 737MAX vs A320NEO, or the 787 Nightmare;)
yup! Pre-Uni paper I have to do...
I better not get a A vs B thread going but I will cause confusion regarding my preference, 777 my least favourite plane as a passenger,
I fully agree. Great performer but a pain for passengers. sooo noisy compared to a A330/340..
A380 a joy for passengers (of course premium cabins only)
, I just simply love the A380. Majestic!!!
747 Queen of the Skies
used to be when TV was black/white...
(still no 747-8i flight for me:()
notmissing much. same old...

Regional jets are simply a waste of money and fuel, go the turbo-props and wear NC/NI headphones!:D
Get on a train but let the RJs die....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
yup! Pre-Uni paper I have to do...
I fully agree. Great performer but a pain for passengers. sooo noisy compared to a A330/340.., I just simply love the A380. Majestic!!! used to be when TV was black/white...notmissing much. same old...
Get on a train but let the RJs die....

Yep my biggest gripe with the 777 is the noise! Also once experienced EK 10 across in WHY (as WHY am I forced to fly in Y:eek: ) and vowed never to do 10 across on a 777 again.
A340-500 perfect asthetically proportioned aircraft, A380 is simply fugly but a marvel to fly in.
747 remains majestic even now, take a look at Lufthansa's special 747-8 website:love:
RJ's honestly if the US knew how to run a transport system there really would not be a market at all for them:cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
...once experienced EK 10 across
ouch...
and vowed never to do 10 across on a 777 again.
(y)
A340-500 perfect asthetically proportioned aircraft,
most beautiful plane to look at. Loved SQs all J ULH flights, soon to be history :(
A380 is simply fugly
we have to agree to disagree. she looks exactly like she should. She's the new boss and she knows it :)
but a marvel to fly in.
(y)
747 remains majestic even now, take a look at Lufthansa's special 747-8 website:love:
nice page but nothing but another piece of marketing to keep the re-sale value up... and create some interest to fly her of course.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
nice page but nothing but another piece of marketing to keep the re-sale value up... and create some interest to fly her of course.
Only if there are poor fleet management decisions to sell her before the end of economic life as a passenger airliner.:p
Most passengers would not care or even know what type of aircraft they are flying in....but I like some select others do;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Only if there are poor fleet management decisions to sell her before the end of economic life as a passenger airliner.:p
or the market might just decide she has to go early, especially considering her very tiny niche...
Most passengers would not care or even know what type of aircraft they are flying in
Most passengers would not care or even know what type of aircraft they are flying in....but I like some select others do;)
oh, so true. but passengers preferences play very rarely any kind of role in fleet decisions....
but I like some select others do;)
me too :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
So, here is another weekend and here comes your new story:

Rather a lot of people know about the special Alaska Airlines livery " salmon thirty salmon" a 737 with a big fish. The 2nd edition was shown to the public in early october:

http://www.airlinereporter.com/2012...week-alaska-airlines-salmon-thirty-salmon-ii/

BUT!!!!! There is a plane that would deserve that title much more. The only plane that really had an encounter with a fish, here is the story and I hope you like it:

http://www.airwaysmag.com/channels.html?article_id=78&channel_id=7

Have a great weekend,enjoy flying.....

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
About 2 or 3 summers ago one of our 320s also had a fish strike into Corfu (CFU). The runway is built on reclaimed land in a lagoon such that the end of the runway is about 5-10 meteres from the water. Short final onto runway 35 is low over part of this lagoon. A seabird had just caught its supper and was flying away when the plane scared it. bird drops fish that went through the 'cold' section of the engine. luckily no damage caused, but a delay while the fan blades cleaned and checked.
Again passengers didn't believe it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
Hello, friends, my English is not very good, I have trouble understanding that comment, and also I do not understand much this site. If you would like you can help me? I'm at level 29, yet I could not buy the installation of catering, I have various missions to Moscow which I have not been able to perform. And I need to help me know how I do the missions that appear in the Forum, as the Saint for example. Do Maqu86, I'm a3qvcmi... help me, please?
I can send: fuel (3), pearl earrings, eau de toilette, white gold bracelet, bath towel, air conditioning, cabin glass, welder, excellent photos, landing light, radar, mooring line, passengers (10 ), radio transmitter of great power, flight helmet, fueling, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, energy source, additional radar, ammeter, wire replacement, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon , onboard catering, packaging machine, navigation module, Model Town, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, defroster, air filter (coming soon)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
I am player on Android, and I have a HTC desire, truth does not have no place in the game where you can make these missions, do not understand the purpose of the forums, my translator is a bad thing and can not find any forum in Spanish. equal thanks, it is a pity not to be able to play throughout the game, greetings

Top Bottom