Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easy aviation entertainment/fun for the weekend....

Want me to keep updating or you think it is a waste of bandwith?

• Update, please, I love it!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Leave me the f§$% alone with that rubbish!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Because I :love: everything related to aviation (and it will most likely be my future profession :cool: ) I love to watch, read everything about it. There are plenty of sad stories but there is as well a lighter side to it.

I thought that I am going to share some of my fav. stories, videos, links etc. with you, for some easy fun on weekends. I hope to remember..

Part I comes from one of my fav countries to visit (even has a beautiful, colourful flag ), so here is to melony:

Hope, that works..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
luvly Melanie maybe i SHOULD give budget airlines a try
Fly and learn...

Kulula-480x320.jpg

Kulula-2.jpg

Kulula-3.jpg

Kulula-4.jpg

:)

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Melanie thanks for the share..(y) Used Kulula myself but never had the opportunity to see whether a opera-singer could try to shatter the windows while in-flight. I always suspected/hoped that they had built-in 'flight mode'-tighteners in the throat to prevent accidental release of sufficient quatity/quality of sound to be a danger to themselves (and the rest of us).... :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Melanie thanks for the share..(y)
Your are welcome.
Used Kulula myself
I don't. I have to use other airlines :(
never had the opportunity to see whether a opera-singer could try to shatter the windows while in-flight. I always suspected/hoped that they had built-in 'flight mode'-tighteners in the throat to prevent accidental release of sufficient quatity/quality of sound to be a danger to themselves (and the rest of us).... :D
No need to worry. (y) Aircraft windows are actually stronger as the metal or cfrp structure around them. Aircraft have cut-out markings outside, so firefighters know where to cut out a window from its frame (in case they have to get in or want to help people to get out and neither doors nor emergency exits are usuable), as it is easier to cut the structure then to break the window itself. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
There was a fire fighting device/nozzle, that could drill through an aircraft to spray the inside.
I was mentioned that it took longer to go through the windows, due to the mutliple and thicker layers in the windows than it would to go through the thin skin, insulation and cabin lining panels.

So Melanie which part of the airline industry do you want to work in?
Or a lifetime career working for Lufthansa Consulting?;)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Melanie I decided to try out Kulula on your recommendation. They're flying a new route between Port Elizabeth and Cape Town from the 5th Dec i think. Got 2 weeks leave the 1st two weeks of the new year unless the world ends 21/12/12:D

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Going to Knysna?

I would prefer to drive to Knysna. Have you ever driven underneath the tree canopies of Knysna early in the morning with the dew droplets raining down on the car. The clean, virgin air takes your breath away. Magical! Orgasmic!!! Btw. George airport in the Closest airport to Knysna, and then you would probably have to fly SAA or British Airways

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Have you ever driven underneath the tree canopies of Knysna early in the morning with the dew droplets raining down on the car. The clean, virgin air takes your breath away. Magical! Orgasmic!!!
Next time, I will, promissed!

Btw. George airport in the Closest airport to Knysna, and then you would probably have to fly SAA or British Airways

ZA domestic, I have to fly SAA anyway :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
fleet management :)
Fleet Management, so that explains the paper you were doing regarding the 737MAX vs A320NEO, or the 787 Nightmare;)
I better not get a A vs B thread going but I will cause confusion regarding my preference, 777 my least favourite plane as a passenger, A340-300 only gains altitude due to the curvature of the eartho_O, A380 a joy for passengers (of course premium cabins only), 747 Queen of the Skies (still no 747-8i flight for me:() and I was training as an A320s pilot (in another life:mad:).

Props, B1900D in NZ hard to beat the joy of flight (scenery and cockpit views from the passenger cabin:love: ), DH8 series (not my favourite), ATR (I cannot wait until next month when I get to fly on NZ's newest baby:D).

Regional jets are simply a waste of money and fuel, go the turbo-props and wear NC/NI headphones!:D

Top Bottom