Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easter Cheer Event Started

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Just noticed that some of my leaves collected haven’t registered either. I didn’t have any in my warehouse at the start, but now have the max 100, yet the event info suggests I’ve only collected 92....
Yikes! Will be checking my number of received leaves.

I don't know about you but I seriously doubt I'll finish this event as well. I've been opening Farmers Markets like crazy but the drop rate for Organic Menu is nearly non-existant. With that speed I'll be one item away from completing one (1) OM. To end the event I need three, so... yeah.
That said, I guess I'll just do whatever it takes to stay in the 3-Greens-And-Golden-Chest award section 🤷‍♂️

Yikes! Will be checking my number of received leaves.

I don't know about you but I seriously doubt I'll finish this event as well. I've been opening Farmers Markets like crazy but the drop rate for Organic Menu is nearly non-existant. With that speed I'll be one item away from completing one (1) OM. To end the event I need three, so... yeah.
That said, I guess I'll just do whatever it takes to stay in the 3-Greens-And-Golden-Chest award section 🤷‍♂️
yeah bunnies aren't dropping eathier

Top Bottom