Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

E-reader Neighbour Needed

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
Hello, I needed neighbours who can trade e-readers with me. I have sent a few to some top players I added but they just won't give back. Let me know what you need in your username or here so that I can give you what you want. I'm LV.80 now so I can give everything now. My friend code is 03thighk. Thanks!

Hello, I needed neighbours who can trade e-readers with me. I have sent a few to some top players I added but they just won't give back. Let me know what you need in your username or here so that I can give you what you want. I'm LV.80 now so I can give everything now. My friend code is 03thighk. Thanks!
Hi Asphyyr, user12345678 (Profile: u1 F20, VRs pls) needs E-readers every day. I am willing to trade with you each day. I have added your friend code 03thighk, kindly accept. and we can begin trading.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Asphyyr, user12345678 (Profile: u1 F20, VRs pls) needs E-readers every day. I am willing to trade with you each day. I have added your friend code 03thighk, kindly accept, and we can begin trading.

Cheers!
Hope you received an E-reader ok, please send me E-Readers every day (not VRs though useful - my profile is written for the benefit of Angie Alliance. Should either of us need a different gift other than E-Reader we can message one another. Is that ok with you?

Happy flying!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03thighk
Username
Asphyyr
Hope you received an E-reader ok, please send me E-Readers every day (not VRs though useful - my profile is written for the benefit of Angie Alliance. Should either of us need a different gift other than E-Reader we can message one another. Is that ok with you?

Happy flying!
Oh sorry, I closed my laptop yesterday night and didn't see this. Will definitely send you ERs everyday if you need. Thanks a lot!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I seem to now have e-readers and all of a sudden am receiving them; what is so special about an e-reader @Angie ? Am I missing something?
E-Reader is needed for Thunderbird flights and it can't be produced. So trading with neighbors is the easiest way to get it.

Top Bottom