Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Duty Free Shop

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Maybe, ... maybe GI will one day bring an update to the game, in which there will be an useful advancement for this duty-free shop. Whatever that mightbe. Maybe...

Maybe...but for me it's totally useless and takes up space that I could use for something else...and anyway lol I think GI have more on there plate at the minute ;)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Duty free in the very early stages of the game before planetariums and adventure buildings were available, was considered an essential airport side building just like cosmic fuel station about 5 years ago.
Essential building could not be sold or stored, GI is making progress in eliminating out dated essential buildings.
In the past the cosmic fuel station could not be removed, now you can sell it.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Duty free in the very early stages of the game before planetariums and adventure buildings were available, was considered an essential airport side building just like cosmic fuel station about 5 years ago.
Essential building could not be sold or stored, GI is making progress in eliminating out dated essential buildings.
In the past the cosmic fuel station could not be removed, now you can sell it.

Interesting, thank you. I hope GI do consider the Duty Free building, like I said to another Forum member they'll be busy prioritising the Helicopter issue's and different platforms at the moment...I like yourself probably are looking forward to it coming to Window's.

Top Bottom