Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DUS Airport Alliance whaaaaaat

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Thats a hacker I can’t say anything more here:
BAE84406-2C7C-44F2-BC96-E9B0B7694DDB.jpeg

He’s lvl 61and has 637.000 pax wtf...Compare it to the top Tier Players from other alliances...they have only 50.000 or 70.000; how can a SINGLE player (who’s at an average lvl) have so many pax after just 1 and a half days...I want your opinions guys. For me it’s impossible; look at Chanel Royal Air, full with great players with high pax but the highest one is below 75.000! And DUS Airport is a lvl 1 alliance and it appeared out of nowhere. WHAT IS GOING ON

4F98FB98-5D5F-435A-8CFE-4A076E454D2B.jpeg

Thats a hacker I can’t say anything more here:View attachment 37842
He’s lvl 61and has 637.000 pax wtf...Compare it to the top Tier Players from other alliances...they have only 50.000 or 70.000; how can a SINGLE player (who’s at an average lvl) have so many pax after just 1 and a half days...I want your opinions guys. For me it’s impossible; look at Chanel Royal Air, full with great players with high pax but the highest one is below 75.000! And DUS Airport is a lvl 1 alliance and it appeared out of nowhere. WHAT IS GOING ON

View attachment 37843
And his/her name is Sultan Java. Lol. 😂

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Thats a hacker I can’t say anything more here:
...I want your opinions guys. For me it’s impossible;
First, I am sure that there are cheaters. Always have been and always will be. In my opinion if/when the squeeze really happens to prevent all cheating the game could change drastically for many players and it would be a turn off for some (myself included).

Second, I am not going to comment on the player that you attempted to highlight as a cheater and nothing else but for some reason tried to conceal/hide their identity by blocking out their name. With that many passengers this early in the week anyone could go look at the top 100 and find the name of the player. In fact I don't even care about the player and what they did (or didn't do) that I am not going to go look at their city to even attempt to possibly try to justify that they might or might not have been able to fly that many passengers. I don't care; it is a waste of my time. See the first paragraph above.

Which brings me to what I am truly here to share, my opinion. You asked for it so here it is. It absolutely pisses me off to no end when players accuse others of cheating for the simple fact of "I can't do it so there is no way that someone else could. That means they are a cheater." I am so tired of reading these posts. It is unbelievable how many times it comes up over the years. Someone always calls out someone else as a cheater because there is no way that their city can replicate what the other player did. The typical forum response is usually, " a yeah, that is pretty easy and most players could do it. And by the way the player you called out is a member here and they didn't cheat. Feel free to send them a PM"

If someone can run faster than you they must be a cheater? If someone is better at playing chess than you, they also must be a cheater? I don't believe that is the logic that most people walk around with all day long but for some reason when it comes to this game people seem to think it quite often. I find it ridiculous to be honest.

Did you go and check out their city? Do they have visa centers? What other buildings do they have? Is it a typical/normal developed city that one would expect to see? What type of planes do you see on the runway? Did you do some quick math based on their planes on the runway? Did you look for a reserve hangar? Or did you just look at the passengers flown and compare it to your own and come to the conclusion of cheater?

There used to be way (still might be) that some of the passengers flown last week could have been carried forward and counted as this week. Is it possible that the player flew a lot towards the end of last week and they unknowingly carried the passengers forward without trying? Then they flew a lot again at the beginning of this week? Could that be a possible explanation?

Was the alliance around the previous week? Was there a previous week's alliance ranking listed? Is it possible that this weeks total at the end of the week could be close to last weeks total?

Did any of this happen or were they just accused of cheating because your city can't do it? If you did do any of this why didn't you present some observations such as:
They have 6 Dark Tower buildings
You need a condor to fly to Bangor to get the items for the Dark Tower
You have to be level 71 to purchase a Condor to fly to Bangor
They are only level 61
Items for the Dark Tower could also come from daily reward chests, adventure buildings, or purchased chests
I don't see any adventure buildings in their city so the items probably didn't come from there
They are only level 61 and flying an absorbent amount of passengers so they would be gaining XP very fast; the items probably didn't come from daily reward chests
So the items probably came from purchased chests
It appears that they have spent a lot of airport cash for land expansions
There are a lot of Tesla Power Plants that require airport cash to purchase
It is possible that they have spent a lot of airport cash buying the things that are in their city
A lot of the buildings in their city can come from the Mystery Super Building chests
Most of their buildings are coin producing buildings
I don't see any visa centers in their city, but it is huge and I could have missed them
If they have spent the airport cash to buy items in their city is it possible that they are spending airport cash for flight items, passengers, and fuel?
Is it possible to have all of this and do all of this with a lot of money?
Is it possible that this is a 14 year old with a stolen credit card or is it someone with a lot of money?
Their name is Sultan Java as already indicated by @fertob
Oh look, they are level 68 today which would be expected based on the amount of XP gained from flying another 900k passenger
I bet you tomorrow when they are level 71 they will have nothing but condors on the runway and will be flying even more passengers
Are they a cheater, probably not, just rich and wasting their own money or someone else's. They will probably be tired of the game when they hit level 80. You had better friend them now so you can see when their account goes zzzz in three weeks.

Thanks for wasting my time. I think that I have proven my opinion though as if I can't do it no one else can. /rant

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
First, I am sure that there are cheaters. Always have been and always will be. In my opinion if/when the squeeze really happens to prevent all cheating the game could change drastically for many players and it would be a turn off for some (myself included).

Second, I am not going to comment on the player that you attempted to highlight as a cheater and nothing else but for some reason tried to conceal/hide their identity by blocking out their name. With that many passengers this early in the week anyone could go look at the top 100 and find the name of the player. In fact I don't even care about the player and what they did (or didn't do) that I am not going to go look at their city to even attempt to possibly try to justify that they might or might not have been able to fly that many passengers. I don't care; it is a waste of my time. See the first paragraph above.

Which brings me to what I am truly here to share, my opinion. You asked for it so here it is. It absolutely pisses me off to no end when players accuse others of cheating for the simple fact of "I can't do it so there is no way that someone else could. That means they are a cheater." I am so tired of reading these posts. It is unbelievable how many times it comes up over the years. Someone always calls out someone else as a cheater because there is no way that their city can replicate what the other player did. The typical forum response is usually, " a yeah, that is pretty easy and most players could do it. And by the way the player you called out is a member here and they didn't cheat. Feel free to send them a PM"

If someone can run faster than you they must be a cheater? If someone is better at playing chess than you, they also must be a cheater? I don't believe that is the logic that most people walk around with all day long but for some reason when it comes to this game people seem to think it quite often. I find it ridiculous to be honest.

Did you go and check out their city? Do they have visa centers? What other buildings do they have? Is it a typical/normal developed city that one would expect to see? What type of planes do you see on the runway? Did you do some quick math based on their planes on the runway? Did you look for a reserve hangar? Or did you just look at the passengers flown and compare it to your own and come to the conclusion of cheater?

There used to be way (still might be) that some of the passengers flown last week could have been carried forward and counted as this week. Is it possible that the player flew a lot towards the end of last week and they unknowingly carried the passengers forward without trying? Then they flew a lot again at the beginning of this week? Could that be a possible explanation?

Was the alliance around the previous week? Was there a previous week's alliance ranking listed? Is it possible that this weeks total at the end of the week could be close to last weeks total?

Did any of this happen or were they just accused of cheating because your city can't do it? If you did do any of this why didn't you present some observations such as:
They have 6 Dark Tower buildings
You need a condor to fly to Bangor to get the items for the Dark Tower
You have to be level 71 to purchase a Condor to fly to Bangor
They are only level 61
Items for the Dark Tower could also come from daily reward chests, adventure buildings, or purchased chests
I don't see any adventure buildings in their city so the items probably didn't come from there
They are only level 61 and flying an absorbent amount of passengers so they would be gaining XP very fast; the items probably didn't come from daily reward chests
So the items probably came from purchased chests
It appears that they have spent a lot of airport cash for land expansions
There are a lot of Tesla Power Plants that require airport cash to purchase
It is possible that they have spent a lot of airport cash buying the things that are in their city
A lot of the buildings in their city can come from the Mystery Super Building chests
Most of their buildings are coin producing buildings
I don't see any visa centers in their city, but it is huge and I could have missed them
If they have spent the airport cash to buy items in their city is it possible that they are spending airport cash for flight items, passengers, and fuel?
Is it possible to have all of this and do all of this with a lot of money?
Is it possible that this is a 14 year old with a stolen credit card or is it someone with a lot of money?
Their name is Sultan Java as already indicated by @fertob
Oh look, they are level 68 today which would be expected based on the amount of XP gained from flying another 900k passenger
I bet you tomorrow when they are level 71 they will have nothing but condors on the runway and will be flying even more passengers
Are they a cheater, probably not, just rich and wasting their own money or someone else's. They will probably be tired of the game when they hit level 80. You had better friend them now so you can see when their account goes zzzz in three weeks.

Thanks for wasting my time. I think that I have proven my opinion though as if I can't do it no one else can. /rant
Man CHILL OUT......im playing this game since 6 moths and never saw something like that. I respect your opinion and it’s great that someone replied but you dont have to read it if you’re tired of posts like this. as I said this was new to me and I posted it here to get some information, and other people said that this is a major problem. And I never blamed people that are better than me for hacking, this guy was a hacker and that’s OBVIOUSLY. If I wasted your time, congrats. Its up to you if you read my shit.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
And I never blamed people that are better than me for hacking, this guy was a hacker and that’s OBVIOUSLY.
I don't think that you grasped part of my response. It is 100% possible to do what this person did with money. I am 99.9999% sure they aren't a hacker based on the information that I have seen. It appears that you still believe they are a hacker/cheater. And honestly it doesn't matter what either of us think.

It isn't me reading your post(s) that is a waste of time. It is taking the time to go and look at someone's city to try and determine if they are cheating that is a waste of my time. It is a waste of my time because I don't care, it doesn't matter on the big scale in the game if this person is cheating, and has a very small effect on me on the small scale in the game if this person is cheating.

And now I am very curious on your opinion. To me it appeared in your first post that you wanted input from others. I provided some input based on direct observations. Now it appears to me that you are adamant that they are a cheater. Was it my opinion that convinced you they are a cheater or were you convinced about it to begin with? (Or am I reading into this as noted below?)

Oh, and by the way it is very easy to read into what is present and not present in a written conversation. Without the facial gestures and body language, or the lack of vocal inflection when talking over a phone we miss out on key elements to the tone and direction of the conversation. And yes, it does piss me off when people are accused of cheating but nothing is ever presented to back up that opinion. If your first post would have included something to the effect of "how is this possible with only X passenger buildings" or "this would have taken the amount of fuel of over 600 1st place red launches with Giants" or something like that I probably would have given your initial post a like and if I would have responded it would have probably been something like @VdW9 .

Device
  1. Android
I would like to share my personal experience regarding this issue..
For several weeks now, we've witnessed similar players in small alliances showing up on the top 10 and all of those players had many things in common.
They were below level 60 when they showed up, bought almost all possible land expansions, a lot of very expensive buildings, etc..
My alliance along with several top 20 alliances have reported all of those players to GI support and they were all banned and removed from their alliances before the weekly reset.
I remember a similar situation last week when we had a player called Izatulloh who was a member of an alliance with the same name and that player was banned Sunday night a few hours before the reset.
This player you guys are discussing in this thread has also been reported by more than a dozen people so far and I personally received an email from support earlier today telling me that they're currently reviewing the issue and will update me with the results.
So I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I hear from support.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I would like to share my personal experience regarding this issue..
For several weeks now, we've witnessed similar players in small alliances showing up on the top 10 and all of those players had many things in common.
They were below level 60 when they showed up, bought almost all possible land expansions, a lot of very expensive buildings, etc..
My alliance along with several top 20 alliances have reported all of those players to GI support and they were all banned and removed from their alliances before the weekly reset.
I remember a similar situation last week when we had a player called Izatulloh who was a member of an alliance with the same name and that player was banned Sunday night a few hours before the reset.
This player you guys are discussing in this thread has also been reported by more than a dozen people so far and I personally received an email from support earlier today telling me that they're currently reviewing the issue and will update me with the results.
So I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I hear from support.
Other than just pure suspicion what else did you use to determine that this player was cheating and needed to be reported? Is it not 100% plausible that they are in fact spending real money?

If someone was spending their own real money and G! stopped them from playing while it was under review do you think that the individual would continue to play the game or move on to something else? Could this be why the new accounts that seem to be the same as this one always seem to disappear? Is it possible that these new players are always in a low rank alliance because they are typically the only alliances that are left open for anyone to join and that is what the players do once the side quest came up for them?

I just cannot understand how someone else can report someone for cheating with no actual proof. Yeah, of course it is suspicious. Are they cheating, who knows. How could I report them without anything other than suspicion. I can't.

Have there been cheaters? yes. Are there currently cheaters? yes. Will there be cheaters in the future? yes. Should cheaters be reported? yes. Should someone be reported for cheating with nothing more than suspicion? no.

Device
  1. Android
It's up to GI to determine if they're cheating or not. I was told that they'll ask that player as they did with the previous ones, to send proof of purchase, if they fail to do that they will be banned.
So if they've really spent thousands of dollars on developing their airport, then they have nothing to worry about.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Well, I guess with that point of view there should be no hard feeling for anyone reporting anyone for any reason what so ever.

I hope that there is never a time ever where you are falsely accused of something by an individual with no proof and then it is left up to yourself to prove your innocence or the judgement of someone else.

It is very old but the the story of Cow Reborn might be worth a read to a few people. The game has changed a lot since then but people being accused of cheating hasn't.

If I had an incredible amount of disposable income that I was spending at a company and then was asked to provide proof of purchase by the company, I wouldn't even respond to the company but would just walk away with my money somewhere else.

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
And now I am very curious on your opinion. To me it appeared in your first post that you wanted input from others. I provided some input based on direct observations. Now it appears to me that you are adamant that they are a cheater. Was it my opinion that convinced you they are a cheater or were you convinced about it to begin with? (Or am I reading into this as noted below?)
I was just shocked when I saw this, I’m not a veteran or an old player and it was the first time. I was convinced from the beginning that this was a cheater, look at the comparison to the top tier players. It was so strange that a lvl 61 guy could have nearly 10x the amount of pax than the veterans at lvl 80 in the top alliances.

Device
  1. Android
Update:
SULTAN JAVA is now banned and their account no longer exists..
DUS Airport Crew lost all their points and vanished from the top 100.
GI used to ban cheaters late Sunday but this time it didn't take them long to ban that player so they must have realized very quickly that player was using a hacked version of the game and they took an immediate action!
I would like to thank everyone here and on Facebook who did the right thing to report that player and keep the game fair and clean!

Other than just pure suspicion what else did you use to determine that this player was cheating and needed to be reported? Is it not 100% plausible that they are in fact spending real money?
One thing I noticed is that they had level 12 terminal and level 11 townhall, which are available at level 80. And those players levels were around 61~63 when I checked. That seemed suspicious to me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
One thing I noticed is that they had level 12 terminal and level 11 townhall, which are available at level 80. And those players levels were around 61~63 when I checked. That seemed suspicious to me.
Can't all those buildings be purchased early with airport cash?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hmm never thought about it. I thought they would be grayed out until you hit the required level.
I am pretty sure they are unless you spend airport cash. It has been a very long time since I have upgraded any of the main buildings but I do remember that if I looked there was an option to purchase them early with airport cash. Eventually somewhere around level 30 or 40 the xp side of the game was growing faster than the coin side of the game so I no longer saw the option to purchase early with airport cash. If it existed early on in the game why wouldn't it later on for even more money for G!?

If all of these suspicious accounts for the most part follow about the same pattern would it make more sense that everyone who is determined to cheat at this game finds the same loophole and a similar pattern of players emerge? Or that the similar pattern emerges because it is possible that they are all spending real money and following a natural progression in the game?

I am pretty sure they are unless you spend airport cash. It has been a very long time since I have upgraded any of the main buildings but I do remember that if I looked there was an option to purchase them early with airport cash. Eventually somewhere around level 30 or 40 the xp side of the game was growing faster than the coin side of the game so I no longer saw the option to purchase early with airport cash. If it existed early on in the game why wouldn't it later on for even more money for G!?

If all of these suspicious accounts for the most part follow about the same pattern would it make more sense that everyone who is determined to cheat at this game finds the same loophole and a similar pattern of players emerge? Or that the similar pattern emerges because it is possible that they are all spending real money and following a natural progression in the game?
some weeks ago there was a video on YouTube showing how to get “unlimited” greens, by accessing a specific app and following some steps
the link to the video was sent to GI by some people and I couldn’t find it again on Youtube last time I checked. So perhaps GI got it removed...?
all those players that have been showing lately have surely been spending large amount of greenies. they all show the pattern you pointed out. Max land, lots of coin buildings, lots of buildings from MSBs... everything you can buy with greenies.
The issue is that they might have not been spending a large amount of real money on buying them...
but that’s something only GI can check

Top Bottom