Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole

Little bit of news for Windows players.
upload_2017-8-8_12-4-14.png

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
AaaaRunedrengen
21 flights and no rewards at all. Is this normal? I am really considering dropping the events as I just can not seem to get the flight rewards, same deal with the last one. Is something wrong or should i just keep pushing? Playing on iOS on Iphone.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
So 2 days in.... Opinion is that this is a 'no-go' quest. You need flight items for some of the 'On her majesty's service' flights.

Spent the whole day doing turboprop flights to Cape/C, 10 flights and no Massive Spotlights dropped to supply Cheltenham (Turboprop), Oh and why does Goa suddenly need a massive spotlight??

Yet Lichfield (Delta) and Durham (Jumbo) don't need flight items???????
And where is the destination for Powerful Deltas???

Have GI got this one wrong???
It's impossible to be gifted everything for this quest...

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
As I missed event last time and this year switched platforms in worst possible moment, i have only 11 days to do the task. Can cards be obtained in any way other then gifts?

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
As I missed event last time and this year switched platforms in worst possible moment, i have only 11 days to do the task. Can cards be obtained in any way other then gifts?

Does not seem to be.... and that actually makes the hangers doable!

Drop rates on everything else..on the other hand... Is DISMAL!!

Burned through a good chunk of reserve fuel to get enough drops for 3 card planes...barely, and need at least 3 more! 1 drop flying without bonus, and not much better using sg / gd!

2 drops from 40 mushrooms??? Not wasting more greenies 4 that ...worst ive ever seen!

For 40 greenies you can buy the Joker Set in the store which gives you 8 of each type of card...so 2 hangars worth.

Last edited:

Kalbo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kalbo
Username
Kalbosauro
Given the RIDICULOUS droprate I stop playing this event. I wonder what GI wants to obtain by demotivating her loyal players for years. This is not fun anymore.

Yes, Tesla Rod (and assume Thats for Every flight) now this is the Third day of no event flights :(
No, you only need to use one Tesla Rod, which then clears the weather event. I had an event the other day on an excavation flight, I just checked out some of my neighbours to see who could gift it, pm'd them, and had the item gifted over to me within a couple of hours...up and running again...

Top Bottom