Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down The Rabbit Hole 2021 available

Has anyone figured out how to view all 8 tasks?

1629305380179.png

Device
  1. iPad
Username
roodester
It seems the missions are tailored to individual users My first flight mission is to Bradford a Condor Flight. Probably based on fleet composition like alliance missions. Also a lot of new bonuses available from event and event store but not available for purchase in regular game store. Interesting new format It requires daily participation rather living off prior years accumulations

Device
  1. iPad
Username
roodester
The refresh time looks variable just finished flight task refresh in 20 minutes gonna take some time to figure this out

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sbjuk1
Username
A Nick4NYC VR
Does anybody knoq, how to get the planes for flights to Wonderland? I have some in the inventory, but they cant. Also bought normal one and changed the colour - didnt work either...

ps: i had the wrong colour, it works now

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
NOT!!! Impressed with the stupid move to make menus so large they overlap the others and take up 3/4 of my 17 inch laptop screen!!!
Those playing on tablets and phones I feel for you!

I think GI just does this just to make us mad

NOT!!! Impressed with the stupid move to make menus so large they overlap the others and take up 3/4 of my 17 inch laptop screen!!!
Those playing on tablets and phones I feel for you!

I think GI just does this just to make us mad
go into settings, there is now an options for me (on windows) to scale the icons

Top Bottom