Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Done

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
Hey pilots, I'll have a QL launch for everyone tomorrow starting at 9 AM (GMT+ 8 May 20) until 00:30 next day when I go to bed ;) Join if you can. We'll skip the anti-hijacking etiquette for this event :)
My codes are 042rgi652 & 04g4fxkit. Can you add please. What's hijacking etiquette?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04tzg8xwg
Username
Penych
Hey pilots, I'll have a QL launch for everyone tomorrow starting at 9 AM (GMT+ 8 May 20) until 00:30 next day when I go to bed ;) Join if you can. We'll skip the anti-hijacking etiquette for this event :)
Hi, i want to join the launch. Could you add me?
My friends number is 04tzg8xwg, nickname is penych. Thanks.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c4djgq4
Username
GeKoPilot
I just sent you a Friend Request! Please accept; I am new to the game but avid player; never participated in a QL launch before! Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom