Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Dice, Golden Dice, and Bowl of Riches

I don’t understand how dice, golden dice, and bowl of riches work exactly. Tomorrow I plan to do a blitz on Miami and maybe Mesoamerica and I would like to get the drops associated with them. But I am not sure which bonus to use in order to maximize the drops from those flights. :unsure:

I think it is because I don’t understand the difference between quest item, collectible item, and common item.

Dice you fly with maps from Duke To get the chests to drop. So MesoAmerica.
Golden dice you fly with the maps you get when you open the chests. So Tollan, etc.
Bowl of riches I’d spy glass in a shorter form. Best with flights that drop event items.

so Miami is GD
mesoamerica is dice.

Dont run other bonuses at the same time, overall drop rates are better with only one bonus running.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I might be wrong, but my understanding is:

Dice work on ordinary item drops (repair items, excavation flights etc)
Golden Dice work on collectable items (Space Maps, Adventure Maps, San Francisco etc)
Bowl of Riches work on event items from flights (currently the 2nd of the 3 collections)

Soooo many infornation in the guide section.
Yes I see this now Fertob:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03zrm402
Username
Mark
this might be a dumb question (I searched as many guides as I could find) but when do you activate bonuses like dice or the basket of plenty please? do you do it before you send the flights, so it's active when they take off; or do you need to have it active when they land to get the effect?

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Ghees just activate it before the plane lands. 2 seconds won’t make a lot of difference. It has to be active when the planes land

My scenario was rather that you could let flights finish (perhaps overnight for long ones), land and park in the stands, then activate the bonus (first thing in the morning), after which you'd complete the flights and reap the benefits (then with bonus active).

But I'm not certain that works, maybe the bonus need to be active when the flight actually lands?

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Even more accurately, my impression is that it should be active when you complete the flight? I.e. when the pilot's cap (or the complete button in flight view) is pushed?

activate it before tapping on the pilot's cap, you'll avoid wasting usage duration. I usually use them only when I have plan to speed up the flights otherwise there's no difference.

Last edited:

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I think it is because I don’t understand the difference between quest item, collectible item, and common item.

I roughly understand them as followings:

Common items: such as repair, flight items... (like earplugs, etc.)

Collectible items: part of items needed to form a collection (such as Cloud Castle, etc.)

Quest items: for and from event

Last edited:
Top Bottom