Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Delete this hijacker from your neighbour list now!!!

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
9323291E-66A1-40F5-95A1-0E8BD5E87F96.jpeg

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
I am not sure if this can be considered as “hijacking”?

Because normally hijacking is people taking over your position after you put 576 pts, which is not the case here.
Ok, it is the mean guy who can hijack you anytime because it is only 220pts left and I am adding my support to finish and I am the only one with QL here, I am not mean like him and I don’t want to be friend with that kind of guy anymore

Ok, it is the mean guy who can hijack you anytime because it is only 220pts left and I am adding my support to finish and I am the only one with QL here, I am not mean like him and I don’t want to be friend with that kind of guy anymore
Next time when you want to join with your support account and you think that someone will take first, then start the launch with your support account and join with your main and take your time to add points the only players in your support account they are forum members (y)

Last edited:

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
understand the problem. I was launching with my supports a while ago and I didn’t have time to get them al in the right place before it got launched. Open the launch, add all the accounts on 0 points. Make it private and then add points. Bit of a schlepp but avoids being jumped for low points.
yeah, but it really take time to switch support account =)) but np, in my country, they said that "there is fortune inside infortune" I know the one I don't want to have in my friendlist

yeah, but it really take time to switch support account =)) but np, in my country, they said that "there is fortune inside infortune" I know the one I don't want to have in my friendlist
Oh I well understand it’s a pain switching accounts. Want a real laugh it was someone called DexCare who joined my launch so I couldn’t get my main support in place. No big deal but you have made me giggle. Now I follow the procedure above.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
Oh I well understand it’s a pain switching accounts. Want a real laugh it was someone called DexCare who joined my launch so I couldn’t get my main support in place. No big deal but you have made me giggle. Now I follow the procedure above.
:) I join when there is just you and just put 576, with many pts left, and someone join after that with 616 or 936 :) I only get 4th with that 576

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjq41ge
Username
ET the space man
For other users, I wish to point that we are in the same alliance.

That player common sense should have prevailed, despite the 576 rule, it was obvious that he should not go first, because no one with QL would give up first spot for this little amount of points. Yet, I would not ask for others to delete someone, using this forum, especially not in a thread that would be permanent.

The art of launching is not that easy and a lot of players have different ways. Knowing his level and city size would help understand his experience. I, myself, have been a maverick on a few launches, in my early time, which is not long ago. Players are not necessarily doing what you desire, because they just don't know what you wish for and lack launch xp. Also sometimes they think of a scenario and other players actions creates this kind of situation. 436 points is not a lot for a 1st place, so maybe in his head he was just taking a 2nd or 3rd and you would overtake him. This is why, if I join someone's launch, I am very careful now, before throwing too much points, unless I am in communication in live chat.

Keep control with a device that remains always online (yet I understand connections issues and delays), hit the private button while you wait for your support game to join, if you can. Also, when all players are at zero points, normally people don't join by fear of an aborted launch. If they join and you don't want, remove them immediately from the launch and delete them from your neighbors list. This way they will not loose much fuel.

Now that I realized how easy it is to get QLs, compared to space fuel, I also favor irregular launches with 3 QLs, rather then chasing other's QL. If you want other players to fuel some of your launches, you need to be forgiving of a situation like here.

Btw, I launch solo sometimes because of all these issues, my ET3 has a few neighbors only that are not in the alliance. Perfect to open a launch, when I want privacy.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
I personally find the 576 too low and I do not join launches with 1 player and 576 points which is just 36% of a green launch. It could mean that I have to wait many hours waiting for enough players to join, each using less than 576 not to highjack the launch. My rule is not to join a launch that has just the captain in it when there isn't over 60% fuel already in. In that way, if I want to I can launch it myself if not enough players join. The exception is if the captain has a QL as that motivates others to join the launch.

Top Bottom