Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dear game insight🤬🤬🤬🤬

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
So since 8 weeks, I am banned and they finally said „youre using backups in the game. This block is final and can’t be removed.“ Im so done!!! 8 weeks of pain in the ass, writing dozens of emails and DM to them, getting stupid questions or useless answers back. This game was perfect, I loved it, spent a 100 dollars, and I always played FAIR. All the memories, all the amazing moments, gone. I’m so sad and disappointed, but I’ll try it one last time. Dear G!, instead of making the Game worse, spend the money on REAL anti cheats and reliable employees which don’t ignore every kind of explanation and can make the game better and can create a good link between the devs and the community, instead of banning player who are playing fair.I’m speechless. 8 weeks of time and 100 dollars they claimed!!! @Ur-quan @Gt city i hope you guys read this. If there’s anything you can do for me, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT A LOT!!! PLEASE!!! The support guy doesnt listen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom