Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark skies basic class

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hazman1786
Username
Hazman71pro
Any tips on how to max out level 20 with only the basic pass? Im on level 12 at the moment and feel as tho the rate im going at i wont make it in time , im on 4300 ectoplasm at the moment

any help is appreciated!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Any tips on how to max out level 20 with only the basic pass? Im on level 12 at the moment and feel as tho the rate im going at i wont make it in time , im on 4300 ectoplasm at the moment

any help is appreciated!

Spend some greens to buy Lucky Ticket, then use lots (I mean LOTS) of Crystal Balls and your time to land all those guest planes.

18,000++ points are needed to get to lv.20, so if you have Lucky Ticket, 15 ectoplasm for 1 Ghost Plane = 933 ghost planes for 14,000 points (that’s what you need)
That’s also means 72 Crystal Balls. Good luck!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hazman1786
Username
Hazman71pro
Im finding the drop rates of abnormal activity set very low , even when i had SG and dice on

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Im finding the drop rates of abnormal activity set very low , even when i had SG and dice on
I found it average. But keep sending the smallest planes even if you have all 3 stars. Volume is what you are looking for here rather than bigger planes. If you want more crystal balls, give up on the bigger flights and use all your fuel to fly to Transylvania

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
I found it average. But keep sending the smallest planes even if you have all 3 stars. Volume is what you are looking for here rather than bigger planes. If you want more crystal balls, give up on the bigger flights and use all your fuel to fly to Transylvania
I’m sending 5 owls since the beginning of the event and the crystal ball is hard to get even with SG doesn’t help much!

PS all my planes flying to event destinations including the 5 owls

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I’m sending 5 owls since the beginning of the event and the crystal ball is hard to get even with SG doesn’t help much!

PS all my planes flying to event destinations including the 5 owls
Try more than one bonus together - spyglass, golden dice and maybe a sky captain or junior pilot

Top Bottom