Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2015

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Updated both of my games, the visiting neighbor issue is still there, cannot visit any neighbors, not sure how this event can be completed without the ability to visit neighbors, especially for the people who play this event the first time.
After visiting Madlen Airborn this morning I am now able to visit some of my neighbours. I don't know how visiting her made the difference. Coincidence?

After visiting Madlen Airborn this morning I am now able to visit some of my neighbours. I don't know how visiting her made the difference. Coincidence?
Don't think that makes any difference or triggered anything, it is most likely a coincidence. The visiting neighbor issue is on and off, sometimes I can visit neighbors from my LY2 game, but not from my LY game.

Sky -

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahysz50
Username
Sky -
How many Black Wraiths you get with one Soul Net? I activated one and only manage to find 5. Does it mean I would need at least 12 collections of Soul net to complete the task? This is too much or is there a trick?

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
How many Black Wraiths you get with one Soul Net? I activated one and only manage to find 5. Does it mean I would need at least 12 collections of Soul net to complete the task? This is too much or is there a trick?
You get to banish 5 Black Wraiths initially upon starting the Soul Net. One additional Black Wraith shows up at 4:00 and 2:00 left on the clock.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
I don't seem to have Leyden jar for my Hotdog1 after I upgraded. Do need x60 Leyden jars for both Hotdog and Hotdog1.

Thanks. Still can't visit neighbour.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Am I the only one that hasn't gotten even one single drop from a Halloween shop, a cemetery or a pumpkin patch? Kind of hard to complete the great deal without any drops. And I do mean NOT. ONE. SINGLE. DROP.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Drops are random, as usual. In today's neighbor visits, my Android game got five items from Cemeteries (even though three items were the same) and four items (three the same again) from Halloween Shops. Random. We have many days left in the quest; keep at it and you will succeed!
By the way, in all quests I am more successful with neighbor drops than with buildings in my own city. You can visit up to twelve neighbors and tap on five buildings; that's 60 possible drops a day. (I know there are some neighbor visit problems, but most of us have hundreds of neighbors so we can most likely find twelve that have quest buildings.)
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Am I the only one that hasn't gotten even one single drop from a Halloween shop, a cemetery or a pumpkin patch? Kind of hard to complete the great deal without any drops. And I do mean NOT. ONE. SINGLE. DROP.

I remember that drop rates seemed to improve closer to the deadline :walkingdead: - not sure if that's a fact, but really crappy drop rates would be a plausible opening salvo... :mad::)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I had one drop of my own buildings. Haven't tried to visit neighbors since..... Ages. Didn't want to get frustrated after all the messages so didn't even try

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
It was rather interesting that I hadn't gotten a single drop in both my games...
Of course the very second I put this in writing I get 3 drops. It's only 3, but it's progress.
Now on to getting more areosol....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I'm with you, Spearman. Sulfe can complete because she had so many items from last year, but Wingit will not be able to complete this year. She can only visit a limited number of neighbors and most of them do not have the event buildings. I am even struggling to get aerosols and collections. I know there's lots of time left, but getting discouraged with the condition of this game.
Too bad we can't visit each other's cities. At least we can gift each other.
Cheers,
Sulfe

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
I'm with you, Spearman. Sulfe can complete because she had so many items from last year, but Wingit will not be able to complete this year. She can only visit a limited number of neighbors and most of them do not have the event buildings. I am even struggling to get aerosols and collections. I know there's lots of time left, but getting discouraged with the condition of this game.
Too bad we can't visit each other's cities. At least we can gift each other.
Cheers,
Sulfe
With that said, I need aerosol like a disk needs water for both games.
Is it me or is aerosol the least giftable of all the event items? Or seems that everyone can send leyden jars.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Question, once I have earned the reward building from this event, I won't terminate this quest so I can still send aerosols to my fellow players, and I still get drops and finish collections... are these collections or items still valid for next year, so is it useful to continue playing and flying to all these destinations??

Top Bottom