Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Thank you! When I accepted the invitation to the alliance a few hours ago, it showed that I have to wait another 6 days and 18 hours for the weekly alliance mission. Have I missed the cut-off point? 😞

Gmt+8 here.

Unfortunately yes, the reset time for Alliance mission was at 8:00 am every Monday. I live in Singapore, so we're in the same time zone.

It's a common practice to join in or move between alliance after reset. Well, think you can take this opportunity to fly to any destination you like for a week though. Cheers :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032lpk9zr
Username
Pinkiex
Unfortunately yes, the reset time for Alliance mission was at 8:00 am every Monday. I live in Singapore, so we're in the same time zone.

It's a common practice to join in or move between alliance after reset. Well, think you can take this opportunity to fly to any destination you like for a week though. Cheers :)

Oh, they reset at 8am at GMT time? Alright, good to know that. Never been in an alliance before so have been quite excited anticipating it. Alas, another week of waiting 🤷🏻‍♀️ Haii, I’m from Malaysia, nice meeting you! 😁

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Thank you! When I accepted the invitation to the alliance a few hours ago, it showed that I have to wait another 6 days and 18 hours for the weekly alliance mission. Have I missed the cut-off point? 😞

Gmt+8 here.

When you join an alliance, you have to wait until next monday to have alliance tasks ! So, no task for you this Week...

But, starting from next monday, you will be able to do them ! Do not forget that you CAN complete them, but, alliance do not need it ! You can do what you like :D !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Last Week was a pretty active Week, lot of players quitted, and lot joined ! We are now full, and I feel we can fly well !
Anyway, it was a great Week and we finished once again in TOP100 !

Thank you to all of you !

And a big big thank you to Milana for helping us so much !
Also, thank you to unknown players Arizsumda and Miki for helping us !

Let's fly more and more and let's stay in TOP100 :D !

Have a nice Week !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Dafsade Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando xgikx
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
And one more Week in TOP100 !! thanks to you all :D ! !

Everybody flew well last Week and that is a pretty good news ! We have a good team currently !

Big thank you to Arizsumda !
And thank you to Milana and Miki !

Unfortunately, I saw that Arizsumda left us on this Morning… So, big thank to him/her for helping us last few weeks.
And, we are Lucky because I had a request to join the alliance this morning from fvnmdp ! I hope he/she will be able to help us reaching TOP100 !

I wish you all a good Week, I hope we will fly as good as last Week !

And, take care of yourself, your family and friends ! Play Airportcity at home, you will help humanity !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Dafsade Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo

Everybody flew well last Week and that is a pretty good news ! We have a good team currently !

Unfortunately, I saw that Arizsumda left us on this Morning… So, big thank to him/her for helping us last few weeks.
And, we are Lucky because I had a request to join the alliance this morning from fvnmdp ! I hope he/she will be able to help us reaching TOP100 !

And, take care of yourself, your family and friends ! Play Airportcity at home, you will help humanity !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Dafsade Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81
take care of yourself, in Slovakia Corona is just starting :(

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Dafsade Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81
Well done!!!! we in india are stage 3 of corona virus and now malls cinema and clubs have shut down. if in couple of days it is complete shutdown then i will be home and will spend more time on airport city! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND FAMILY. happy flying!

P.S. sivom is ready to join our alliance once there is empty sopt

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Well done!!!! we in india are stage 3 of corona virus and now malls cinema and clubs have shut down. if in couple of days it is complete shutdown then i will be home and will spend more time on airport city! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND FAMILY. happy flying!

P.S. sivom is ready to join our alliance once there is empty sopt

ah ah ! We can see this as a good news, we will be a ble to fly more ! and reach a better place in the TOP100 :D ! !

Thank you :) ! Take care too !

Ah ! Great news :D ! really good to know ! thank you very much :D !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Dafsade Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

I had thought that numbers 5 through 20 above were the weekly rankings, but they're not, so I'm thinking they're supposed to be your recipient list, people you want to receive this as a private message. Just know that none of us get it. I'm thinking maybe 1 through 4 get it, but no one from 5 down gets it. The only way I've gotten it is because somehow I caught the thread at one point and I had to go scouring to find it again, and when I did, I bookmarked it. I'm only getting this message because I've bookmarked this thread and check back weekly. Just FYI.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I had thought that numbers 5 through 20 above were the weekly rankings, but they're not, so I'm thinking they're supposed to be your recipient list, people you want to receive this as a private message. Just know that none of us get it. I'm thinking maybe 1 through 4 get it, but no one from 5 down gets it. The only way I've gotten it is because somehow I caught the thread at one point and I had to go scouring to find it again, and when I did, I bookmarked it. I'm only getting this message because I've bookmarked this thread and check back weekly. Just FYI.

Oh ! Do you mean that you do not have any notification when I post this kind of message ?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Oh ! Do you mean that you do not have any notification when I post this kind of message ?
Yes, that's right. I don't get any notification. Because it starts at number five, I'm thinking the first four get a notification and that everyone from number five down don't. Maybe there's a limit of four. I don't know.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Yes, that's right. I don't get any notification. Because it starts at number five, I'm thinking the first four get a notification and that everyone from number five down don't. Maybe there's a limit of four. I don't know.

oh strange ! I should change my way of doing :D ! I would like that you all are warned about message !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
Hello everyone. Where are you all from? I'm from England but I live in Russia!
You can speak to me in English French Russian or (Bad) Spanish!

How are we all coping with quarantine?

Top Bottom