Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I can send: biker jacket, haze machine
I need 4x spotlight
My support game can send spotlight also if you want to add it I will send you spotlight from both accounts tonight. I don't use other account for much besides gifts. Friend code : 20tpnuw5z

Did you find music arena? If you go to the event and click on show me for the 1st task it will bring you to the music arena in the store. During events each player can only send one of the event items, which is why you want a lot of neighbors

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
My support game can send spotlight also if you want to add it I will send you spotlight from both accounts tonight. I don't use other account for much besides gifts. Friend code : 20tpnuw5z

Did you find music arena? If you go to the event and click on show me for the 1st task it will bring you to the music arena in the store. During events each player can only send one of the event items, which is why you want a lot of neighbors
thank you, I have found an arena and I am building as soon as I can, I will send you a haze machine
does this mean that even a biker jacket won't be able to send every day?

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
thank you, I have found an arena and I am building as soon as I can, I will send you a haze machine
does this mean that even a biker jacket won't be able to send every day?
The biker jacket everyone can send everyday. But you only get 1 special item like spotlight to be able to gift everyone for the event. So I could send you spotlight tonight, but could not send you biker jacket until next day

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I was really hoping our alliance would have more active players on the forum. Seems like a lot of people join alliances and then just fade away from the game

So do I !

But, I guess it is because it is the beginning ! anyway, you are doing great ! thank you for writing message here ! I hope other players will reply !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi Everybody !!

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
9. Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando Riani's
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
13. @burgos
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
17. Dimitri Briard
18. @Craw
19. Beginer1 : @Flavapill
20. Beginer2 : @Cach

I know that lot of player do not have Messenger, but I would like to suggest to create a Messenger conversation only if all of you are able to join it !

So, could you please tell me if you have Messenger ?

Thanks a lot !

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
Hi Everybody !!

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
9. Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
13. @burgos
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
17. Dimitri Briard
18. @Craw

I know that lot of player do not have Messenger, but I would like to suggest to create a Messenger conversation only if all of you are able to join it !

Thanks a lot !
I use whatsapp messenger that’s all I know

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
Hi Everybody !!

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
9. Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
13. @burgos
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
17. Dimitri Briard
18. @Craw

Thanks a lot !
I don't have Messenger and I speak English very poorly, I use a translator if necessary

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04y00m79g
Username
Paribesh Acharya
Hi Everybody !!

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
9. Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
13. @burgos
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
17. Dimitri Briard
18. @Craw

Thanks a lot !
Yes, captain. I report positive.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
I have a question about more experienced players like me

how can 327 space flights be done in a week, when one lasts 24 hours and another I can't launch or join someone? the best player for the past week managed to catch them and I didn't find any accelerator

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I have a question about more experienced players like me

how can 327 space flights be done in a week, when one lasts 24 hours and another I can't launch or join someone? the best player for the past week managed to catch them and I didn't find any accelerator

There is the famous QL (Quantum Leap) bonus ! When you activate this bonus (which lasts 24h) your launches takes 90% time less ! so, 2,4 hours ! and if you do a launch with an other player who has a QL, it will take 15 minutes ! and so on !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
Complete either 100 Blue Green or Red for the first time, or check out the Space collections - flying to each of the 5 space map destinations will provide drops toward collections and also placing in the top 3 for each color flight during a week.
I got some color maps, but so far I don't know what to do with them, I have to study it here, it is a lot of information at once

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Edmonton, Perth, Bangalore, Berkeley and Novosibirsk is the 5 destinations for the 5 green collections. 100 flights to each destination will probably give you 2-3 of each item on average. You will need landing lamps for each flight.

I try and burn F20 gifts to be able to get the 100 flights done in the 2hrs 40minutes the maps are active. I sometimes use vintage weathervane and golden dice will also help.

Top Bottom