Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 18th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi everyone!

Please see my signature :) Any help greatly appreciated!
Friendcode is moc1v6 - If you can let me know your username then i'll accept :)

Hi Dave, Added you - I should be able to sort out some of your needed items...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Just a reminder “Items for the Stadium (Goal posts, bench, robotic lawnmower and video board) can be got from flights to Goa, Rio and New York - Cyprus (is a good one if you have a smaller plane leftover and lot easier to speedup!!!)

I have 5 of each building (as 5 is the limit when a neighbour visits).

Please remember to PM me after adding me – or else I will not know you are from this forum. In-game name is vital - or else I will never be able to find you in my waiting list of neighbours...

As ever I am happy to send items back, or please consider sending a gift to someone you don’t normally help - like "PAY IT FORWARD". :notworthy:

@Monica - do you need tv panels or video boards (might be the translation) but as it is for the stadium I presume video boards... will send you 16 - that will tie you over...
Can you please send me 8 video boards? Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Hi everyone!

Please see my signature :) Any help greatly appreciated!
Friendcode is moc1v6 - If you can let me know your username then i'll accept :)
I sent you a request from Sophie2 a while back just waiting your approval, you might even have to add me on that One. I'm also sending you a request from Sophie to help you with the New stuff.

D

Deleted member 361

Hi,

could someone be so kind to send me one Rope Block for finishing my Airship Dock. I have to keep flying to the World Cup destinations to get the collection items.. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@Friso - not too sure if you had not updated your sig - so sent you 2x video boards and 2x bracelets...

wonder what the code is going to be this weekend - we have had sun, rain, cloud,fog - maybe they will go back to fruits..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
TDV - Any chance you could send br3tt 1x video board?

Updated my signature for my br3tt2 needs for anyone else who can help?

Thanks
Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom