Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 24th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aura, Frood & Taipei - I want to send you gifts but you aren't showing on my neighbor list. I entered your codes :)

Also, I've updated my username (HD*what I need) per requests & also revised my signature. 20 gifts will be going out later today. THANKS!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi All,

Thanks for the gifts (special thanks to Deidei and Joe for the master plans needed for Level 6 terminal :) )

I had fun yesterday with the Business Class multiplier trick and have enough money at last for some building upgrades.

[quote name='cap'n5' timestamp='1340556187' post='5099']
Hi All,

Thanks for the gifts (special thanks to Deidei and Joe for the master plans needed for Level 6 terminal :) )

I had fun yesterday with the Business Class multiplier trick and have enough money at last for some building upgrades.
[/quote]

I'm going to try the Business Class "trick" in about an hour. Any advice on how to maximize the coins??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi all. Thanks for your gifts. Today i sent:
Additional radar to Taipei101.
Spare wire to Casps.
Hull parts to Jackjackeli.
Navigation module to Bernardo Koh.
Fuel additives to Snow.
Flight catering to Lucky, Hd, Lflyer24, and Mija.
Flight helmet to Kel Shj.
Archive box to S.John.
Passengers to Lee.
Thanks to HL, D.B.Cooper and Whistler. Today i have no more gifts. I will continue when refresh.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi HD,
Thanks for the flight helmet, will send you flight catering as soon as my list refreshes. Hope the coins are stacking up quickly with your business club :).

I just sent out my gifts while I'm doing the business class multiplier (Thanks for your help, Cap'n5). I will post the outcome in the chat section,
Make A lot of Coins With Inconvertible Coin.

To those of who listed below who didn't receive what I meant to send, I'm sorry. The game starts to lag for obvious reasons but I was trying to get gifts out while I visited my neighbors :) Send me a note & I will make sure I get you what you need tomorrow. I believe I correctly marked the 3 of you!

Thanks to anyone who can send a quick gift of fuel??? If you want anything in return I'll add you to my list for tomorrow! I already collected my limit of 25 fuel while visiting 5 of you (who are also on the gift list below):

AC – I meant to send flight catering
Bali Hi – sent flight catering
Bernard Coh – sent spare propeller
Cap’n5 – sent flight helmet
DB cooper – sent hull parts
Felo – sent air vent filter
I007791 – I meant to send flight catering
Jack – sent master plan
Jackjackeli – sent hull parts
Joe – sent oscillating beacon
Kelshj – sent flight helmet
LFlyer24I meant to send air vent filter
Lister – sent flight catering
MG – sent air vent filter
Neville – sent hull parts
Ruaware – sent air vent filter
s.john – sent fuel additives
Snow – sent disposable shampoo
Tree – sent flight catering
Whistler – sent spare wire

@ neville, it won't let me add you right now. Says code is invalid.

Sent so far:

Mija - Fuel Supply
Lee - Fuel hose
Joe - Oscillating beacon
ruaware - Spare wire
Jackjackeli - Cooling chamber
Lflyer - Flight catering
cap'n5 - navigation module
whistler - fuel additives
Taipei101 - master plan
MG - Cooling chamber
Nik - Fuel additives