Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 14th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
are some defroster still around???? please help me to pass this message. You can put on it the item that disappear from your fligths.

PLease a message to the one who works for GI. We want defroster back in our flight and also those items really hard to get like weather display, ergo chairs, bracelets.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
I've sent a few more items to people, including Disposable Shampoo to DonkeyKong. I can send 6 more things today, so if anyone else needs anything from my list please say.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
Hi, nice to meet you all!

I am new to this forum and love the idea. Thanks for the gifts you've already sent me

I play daily and send 20 gifts per day. I usualy add what I need most after my name too. Please see my signature to see what I can send and what I need.
Always welcome, Fuel passengers and reparation parts.
Thanks so much

Username: Hiya55
Displayed name:H55 + what I need most
Friend Code:y3wpcv

Level:19 for now

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Thank you for the gifts! Here are some items that were just sent out...
  • deidei... deicer
  • bali hi... shampoo
  • jack... controller
  • snow... archive box
  • vangeese... spare prop
  • hd... fuel hose
  • ac, lister, paulo1845, droidair, pranky, arrow... flight catering

Griasds eng as Bayern,
(= hello from Bavaria, Germany)

new here, though silent watcher for several weeks now. I consider the idea quite good, so I decided to join today :D
For needed items / stuff I can send cf. signature...

thx & have a nice Saturday

Edit : Small but significant question - do you refer to "defroster" as the spraying container with the little snowflake on it (needed e.g. for Alaska flights) or the defrosting device needed for the catering service building...? Sry, I don´t get it from the translations, in German it´s "Enteisungsmittel" (flight item) and "Auftaukammer" (catering building)

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@be chaos: the " enteisungmittel" is the deicer. Some times it is not so easy to figure out what they mean..especially when your game is in another language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom