Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 28th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
@red fox 1 add me i really need old laterns seen you can send them i can send them too if you send me them will send back let me know if u want to do that

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…
Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here.

Sorry for sending you a snowball yesterday. I wanted to scroll my list, but instead I was sending you a snowball :)
Thanks for your help!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sorry for sending you a snowball yesterday. I wanted to scroll my list, but instead I was sending you a snowball :)
Thanks for your help!
No worries... it happens... Worst is when we get into a gifting loop - I send you something and you return it (because you think I want it) and then I send it back (because I think you need it...) :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayh47pz
Username
Airras Intl
Hi Airport City fans,

Looking to complete Santa's Bad Day as well as start my long awaited hotel and complete my tower. Items needed in my signature. daily Player looking to move on this asap. If you need any item I have let me know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone for the gifts, especially TDV. I have updated my signature.

At this point, I can't really send upper level gifts, but I can be helpful to neighbors within a few levels of my level. I'm still sending out my 20 gifts a day from my I Fly IPad account, where I can send gifts to all levels.

Thanks again.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
pienicki Thankx for the lantern
tdv Thankx a lot for the lanterns;);), if you're able to send more i'll appreciate that, i really ow you a lot!!!!!!
Thankx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom