Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 28th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for your gifts everybody! Special thanks to tdv and Sophie again, wow, received two rounds of Old Lanterns from tdv today!!! The Old Lantern journey continues, I will need more whenever you have a chance, really appreciate all your helps!

To my other neighbors, please update your signatures and post a message at least once every several days (once a day would be the best), I cannot find what people need if you do not update your signature or post a message for weeks, and thus I cannot send gifts back to these neighbors although you send me gifts, I apologize. Also please, do not send random gifts, you are not helping your neighbors and it defeats the whole purpose of the daily trading threads, you are wasting your limited gift resource, and your neighbors would not appreciate your help. Most of my neighbors are great and I want to say thank you to those who have been trading gifts with me on a daily basis. I think we are really at the advantage to be in this forum comparing with most of other players out there in the world who have no clue on a lot of things.

I believe the goal to join this forum and the daily trading threads and chats is for more effective gift trading and to share experience and lessons learned we have encountered while playing this game, so hopefully we can overcome some GI bugs and issues together. That's the reason tdv and Sophie and a lot of others have been writting guides for quests and trying to help everybody.

tdv and Sophie: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering. Fuel Station items cannot be gifted, you can remove the those items from your items need section, you will need to send a LOT of flights to the destinations to get those items.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you ATM (I assume the "Cash Terminal" in your request list means ATM in English? Please clarify).
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Fule, send you Cooling Chamber.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lanter.
lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see a message from you since Dec 14, so not sure what you need now and your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Old Lantern.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
morgun: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Navigation Module (but I don't need it, please do not send random items to me, what I need is in the signature, and in-game name, thanks!), sent you Heater.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hungyauming: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Happy "día de los inocentes" for those who celebrate it. Today I sent:
Red paint to twisteduk, jamie and Princess0fpowr.
Spare propeller to Ant.
Catering to knpl and Long.
Fuel to CK-Airport.
Add. radar to Suresh Pal.
Landing lamp to lp87.
Archive box to FENNIE LYE.
Spare wire to Andrew-YYZ.
Jet engine to 86Stalker.
O. beacon to Sophie and be.chaos.
Red Fox One, I think I have nothing what you need, what you prefer ?

Hi there, if you don't have any of sleigh oil, sleigh cover, or old lantern, then icicle or snowball is also good. Or any items needed to build any of santa's building. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Codes: a6mOr2m
items needed: 4x bath towel ; 4x disposabe shampoo ; 2x all inclusive bracelet
Flight school: 2x textbook
Town hall: 2xstapler; 2x calculator; 2x whiteboard
Fuel station: 1xsteel frame

Codes: ae6hha7
items needed: 4xbath towel; 4x disposable shampoo; 4x do not disturb; 2x all inclusive bracelet
Flight school: 2xtextbook

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
From Hotdog 1 and 2, I have added I fly2; Sart2. Thanks for the gift.
Codes: a6mOr2m
Codes: ae6hha7

Needed as above

Things I could send Fuel; Pearl Earrings; Cognac; Makeup; Bath Towel; Air Conditioner; Cockpit glass; welder; great shots; landing lamp; Radar; Passenger; Powerful Radio transmitter; flight googles; fuel supply; jet engine; stapler; fuel additives; power source; Additional Radar; Amperemeter; spare wire;laser cutter; landing gear; flight catering; Oscillating Beacon; Packaging Machine

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Sending out gifts at the moment. Can't send old lanterns though, so at the moment I try to send to people looking for snowballs or for regular gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom