Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Hello all. I finally got the last drop I needed for my 6th space travel monument. I am not going to focus on blues any longer and I will be moving to a combination of greens and reds.
I wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone who I launched with regularly. Without y'all I would not have succeeded so quickly.
@Darren Hawken @JusTheBest @Aviatrix @Air KFL @TeresaLisboa @Arggers @Spork @GAB @Deffnie
@Jon Allen @A.Sampeak @Bigbarl @Kevin1010 @Chazzy999 @Cap @Zala @Dalija @Bigglesbaz @AndyBr
I would also like to give a special thanks to @Teboho and @Navigata07 who started this project and guided us all through the learning curves.
This launch group showed how successful good friendship and teamwork can be:):)

Hello all. I finally got the last drop I needed for my 6th space travel monument. I am not going to focus on blues any longer and I will be moving to a combination of greens and reds.
I wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone who I launched with regularly. Without y'all I would not have succeeded so quickly.
@Darren Hawken @JusTheBest @Aviatrix @Air KFL @TeresaLisboa @Arggers @Spork @GAB @Deffnie
@Jon Allen @A.Sampeak @Bigbarl @Kevin1010 @Chazzy999 @Cap @Zala @Dalija @Bigglesbaz @AndyBr
I would also like to give a special thanks to @Teboho and @Navigata07 who started this project and guided us all through the learning curves.
Congratulations on your achievement!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
My man! You got the last monument. Big congrats! :cigar::D
I suggest linking up with @Dalija to do greens; she is currently doing them periodically as well. Of course for reds I hope you join the daily reds that I do Monday through Friday

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Man it's been forever since I've been here. Well, think it would be an ideal place to pull off the blue launch for the event tomorrow. Launch time is at 16:10 utc on my pad. Please sign up only if you will progress quickly enough in the event to get to this point where the launch will count. If the launch takes longer than expected to achieve in the event, we will postpone until everyone is ready
Event Blue Launch
#1 (656 pts) = @WildJaguar
#2 (336 pts) = @november
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (216 pts) = @nick6901
#6 (96 pts) = @LjGibbs
#7 (96 pts) = open
#8 (48 pts) = @Navigata07
#9 (24 pts) = @Ssam04
#10 (xx pts) = open

Last edited:
Man it's been forever since I've been here. Well, think it would be an ideal place to pull off the blue launch for the event tomorrow. Launch time is at 16:10 utc on my pad. Please sign up only if you will progress quickly enough in the event to get to this point where the launch will count. If the launch takes longer than expected to achieve in the event, we will postpone until everyone is ready
Event Blue Launch
#1 (656 pts) = open
#2 (336 pts) = @november
#3 (336 pts) = open
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (216 pts) = @nick6901
#6 (96 pts) = @LjGibbs
#7 (96 pts) = @Capt.S
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open
I assume you have first hand knowledge that the event will be tomorrow? ;):D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Assuming the event starts tomorrow, do your best to get to the point in the event where the blue launch will count. If we all can't do it tomorrow, then the launch will be pushed to Wednesday.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Can anyone please put here a link where the event is explained and participating in a blue launch? I would take pos. 3. But I have no idea what is it about :)
You will see the official event post soon enough.
Looks like the update won't come today. We will have this launch once the update happens. In the meantime, we will skip red launching for today and pick up with that tomorrow, until the event starts. Save a screenshot of the positions in this launch until the event starts

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Event Blue Launch
#1 (656 pts) = @WildJaguar
#2 (336 pts) = @november
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (216 pts) = @nick6901
#6 (96 pts) = @LjGibbs
#7 (96 pts) = @Capt.S
#9 (24 pts) = @Ssam04
#10 (xx pts) = open
@WildJaguar here is the list