Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest october 2017 award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Please post a picture of the completion page or award.

If you have problems posting, if a well known member of this forum vouches for you.
you will receive the award.

there is no time limit on receiving the award as long as a picture is posted.

I try to keep the thread update but if I missed you, please pm or write a post message.

when you get the time and thanks in advance
Schermopname (61).png

Last edited:
How can anyone complete it by this time

I couldn't even complete one collection
Well to answer your question we played this event last year.
and after i completed it and kept going to achieve 3stars on all its flightdestenations with differend planes.
In the process i gathered so many jackets that they got me thrue 90%off the quest and as i had also gathered lots off pieces needed to complete the collections that went smooth as well .
So the answer to your question would be play every year and stock upp for the next :D

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Ok. So these events repeat every year right. Ok.. but each item can have only 100 of each stored in inventory. right??
some events repeat for 3 years or so before GI changes the format and makes what you have in storage useless.

For older players there is no limit on items stored only newer players have the hundred item limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom