Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Crescent Moon leaving game

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
To all my friends and neighbors. Due to health issues, I am no longer able to play AC. I will try to open my games 2x per week as long has I can for visitig purposes. I have enjoyed this game and forun for the last 4 1/2 years, and appreciate all the the friends I have made

i wish you the best of the best @crescent moon ! You helped me so much and you helped others ! You are a really great player of course, but above all a great person !

I hope everything will be alright ! And congratulations for your Crescent Moon award !!!
Thanks @Dave for creating it ! Very good idea !!!

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
@crescent moon I have remembered you since the time I first started the game and requested to be your neighbour for planetariums. You gladly accepted and offered all three accounts despite the 500 limit. You've also actively helped me and many other players in the QL launch event shortly after. All these are just one out of many snapshots of your kindness and generosity to fellow pilots. I am really grateful for your presence.

May you recover well and find new joys in life outside AC :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046f1xro
Username
Ruth g
To all my friends and neighbors. Due to health issues, I am no longer able to play AC. I will try to open my games 2x per week as long has I can for visitig purposes. I have enjoyed this game and forun for the last 4 1/2 years, and appreciate all the the friends I have made

Thank you for the help an respect you showed me when i was new to the game. Now im at L80 and much thank to you and your kindness. All the best and warm thoughts all the way from Oslo.

Top Bottom