Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cosmic Fuel Station Help

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
I wanted to build a cosmic fuel station as I believed it was necessary for launches, funny thing is, the items to build it you can't get from plane drops so i'm kind of stuck.

Anyone with suggestions or willing to help me out by gifting these items?

P.S details of what I need and what I can give are in my signature.

EDIT:
I found out you can get them,not sure why when you press on the item it doesn't tell you to what city you have to fly to have a chance at the drop.

Last edited:

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
I wanted to build a cosmic fuel station as I believed it was necessary for launches, funny thing is, the items to build it you can't get from plane drops so i'm kind of stuck.

Anyone with suggestions or willing to help me out by gifting these items?

P.S details of what I need and what I can give are in my signature.

EDIT:
I found out you can get them,not sure why when you press on the item it doesn't tell you to what city you have to fly to have a chance at the drop.

Watch ad videos ;)

And by the way, the building isn’t as helpful for launches as you may think. Could do launches without it at all. Complete launch box collections for better rocket fuel!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
Watch ad videos ;)

And by the way, the building isn’t as helpful for launches as you may think. Could do launches without it at all. Complete launch box collections for better rocket fuel!
Thanks, but as I know there is a limit to how many ads you can watch I think.

Maybe I won't build it but thought it might become useful reading the description of it.

Thanks, but as I know there is a limit to how many ads you can watch I think.

Maybe I won't build it but thought it might become useful reading the description of it.
The 2 buildings I have in construction at the moment take over 2 weeks to build and require 80 items each! Search out the trading threads in here and organise trades with other people at your level. It’s far better to have started collecting the needed items before you start building.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
The 2 buildings I have in construction at the moment take over 2 weeks to build and require 80 items each! Search out the trading threads in here and organise trades with other people at your level. It’s far better to have started collecting the needed items before you start building.
Would you have a link where I could see what I will need for a certain building? If that thread or such thing exists.
Also, I'm not really sure what I want to build in the future, right now I'm just doing things spontaneously.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Reusing old thread instead of starting a new one: I would enjoy trading items for the CFS - of those I can gift the Robot Tester, but will happily gift whatever else I can in return should you need something else.

Top Bottom