Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Wow, this is sure working for me, 7 8 items so far!!!:joyful::woot:
If I may guys, I'd BOLD your level making it easier to catch. I'm tempted to get your drawing board now @Ddave1 ;)

Dang, I forgot, we're supposed to see if the "send in return" still works, maybe tomorrow for me. Edit: Send and return works for these items!!

Last edited:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
@captain_jack How I loved visiting Prague several years ago! So much history kept so well. (y):happy:
Am sending you a friend request for laser RF, what would you like in return?
Can send hardness tester or saw?

Last edited:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
10 out of 12 items in one day, so far? I think this thread sure works. Thanks everybody:) Just a helpful reminder, I believe that if you bold Control Tower 9 it makes it a lot easier for the eye to pick up and follow.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
I am planning to upgrade to level 9. I can gift infrared cameras. I need motion sensors, observation drones and infrared cameras. Do not need coffee machines - have them all.
Hi I can help you with Observation Drone, and I could do with 2 Infared Camera just pm me if you would like to connect ;)

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
I need help with Control Tower level 10. Please send the following items...

Drawing Board(8) | Protractor(8) | Technical Pen(2) | T-square(9)

My sig is updated.

Top Bottom