Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Concern about gifting policy

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
I also started a thread on this a few weeks ago. If I don't get what I want from a non-forum member, they either get what I feel like sending or I just won't send them anything.

I have a different policy -
1. I will send what I am short of, and if it is returned then the pattern is set. Eventually one of us will hit the 100 limit (or we need event items) and the gift changes and so to stage 2.
2. If the gift sent is retuned with a different item and I can use it, then back to stage 1. If I cannot use it, I will try another item until we find common ground, and so back to stage 1.
3. If a gift is not returned at all I will assume that this neighbour is not interested in gifting (or is over subscribed), as no alternative was sent - I will never waste another gift on them. If after some months there is no gift or space launch activity I will drop them as they are clearly a waste of time. No point in keeping neighbours that are not helping!

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Totally agree - and that's fine. We all started like that. Strategy - only add forum members from now on. Returning gifts to forum members is straightforward. Non-members if not in their name send F20, and as they go zzzz after a while, or don't send anything, start removing then if they don't come back/send after a reasonable time. Over time you will become forum only without reducing numbers or losing out on gifts.
Agree with you, Ralphy! I've started removing non- forum members. Thanks for your thoughts, cheers!

I have a different policy -
1. I will send what I am short of, and if it is returned then the pattern is set. Eventually one of us will hit the 100 limit (or we need event items) and the gift changes and so to stage 2.
2. If the gift sent is retuned with a different item and I can use it, then back to stage 1. If I cannot use it, I will try another item until we find common ground, and so back to stage 1.
3. If a gift is not returned at all I will assume that this neighbour is not interested in gifting (or is over subscribed), as no alternative was sent - I will never waste another gift on them. If after some months there is no gift or space launch activity I will drop them as they are clearly a waste of time. No point in keeping neighbours that are not helping!
That's what I love about this game - there is no one way to play, we all have different strategies and plans, and yet it works.
friends.jpg

Top Bottom