Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Coin Producing Buildings.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
Hey, I have a question: I am a like level 26 player and am able to play in the morning and sometimes later in the day. Mostly depending on My schedule. Any recommendations? I don't really have space but am able to store buildings. I usually can make about 1 to 2 thousand a day. Thanks!

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
I still think of myself as a bit of a novice but also a bit of a geek so have spent time trying to work out the best buildings that suit my more active playstyle. But based on what I have in my spreadsheet, tried to adapt to offer some advice for you. This depends a bit on resources you have (space, electricity, population and gold) and how regularly you can play twice a day but here some building options. You should check the pop, electricity, space required for each, and others, to see which best fits your available resources.

8 hr buildings (if you can count on being able to check twice a day) e.g Sports Bar or Mega Mall

18 to 24hr buildings e.g. Movie Theatre (24hr), Sports Shop (24hr), Opera Theatre (18hr) or History Museum (18hr) seem possible options

+24hr buildings (watch ads on 5 min cooldown to instant finish) e.g. Water Park (72hr) or Travel Agency (48hr) seem the best two options at level 26 depending on how much space you have. Because you are only doing this to instant finish as many times as can (max 10 times per day?) I suggest only one (I have only done this on 24hr building but can't see why won't work for +24 hr ones - someone may be able to confirm).

Can also give yourself RSI clicking every 30 seconds on eateries for (1g or 2g if have a boost building in middle of them) to fill in gaps.

As mentioned above, land the crap out of guest planes and use any free buildings (e.g. perfume / chess) to fill any spare spots while waiting to buy any of above (then just sell them).

Also agree, when on fly the shortest flights possible as your fuel / passengers allow then when finished send them on the longest possible flights (every little bit counts).

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
As @Arch suggested, get the water park and watch all your ads on it. It is still the highest coin producing building for me as well. You will get 504/visit x 10/day = 5040/day. And if you have any bonus buildings you can bump it upto 5500/day.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
For some reason you can't watch adds on kindle fire, the option isn't available.

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
It is advisable to put as many boost buildings as you are able to around the one you speed up with ads, e.g. Fishing Store (+1%) and Optical Store (+2%). You can get them for free from helicopter flights. By 500+ coins the difference is already considerable.
If you got also a Wonder Park, the boost is even better (+5%).
Personally, I speed up my Pneumatic Post Office, and I put it next to Wonder Park and Optical Store, so I get 535 instead of 500 coins. I could get more, but the rest of my boost buildings are next to those that produce over 50 coins every hour (when boosted by Optical Store, I get +2 coins from each of them), and shorter-period buildings below 50 coins (if you want to tap on Eateries, put them near a Fishing Store, so you get 1+1 on each of them, thus +100% income).
For what you told us @Jackattack , I would also aim for longer-period buildings. I check the game pretty often, so I can profit from that. Usually when I check it often I can get as much as 60,000-100,000 per day, that also from launches, space collections and collections from guest planes.
And as @Chloe11111 advised, do launches regularly, they are a good source of income.

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
When you do have a block of time to play, throw on a business class (or even better, sky captain if u r lucky enough to get one) (increases coin earnings) a spyglass or gold dice (better drops) and a weather vane (shorter flight times) then run as many helicopter flights as possible. This will get you....

- lots of coins (helos become very profitable with the right boosts; check out other sections of this site for more specifics)
- items for free buildings many are really good coin generators with modest population increases)
-fast way to get stars and xp
-good for flights sent/landed objective of daily missions

I’ve cleaned up using helos (all missions up to goldfinch 3 starred plus six of each free buildings in the various helo sets) in only 3 months. Hope this helps!

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
For some reason you can't watch adds on kindle fire, the option isn't available.
I was playing on android, but from the Samsung store instead of Google play and I also didn't have ads. Trust me, you want to switch to android or ios ASAP, especially as you progress through the levels. I'm so glad I did that. Ads will help with more coins, more passengers, change alliance missions, get items for buildings, speed up flights, get maps etc. There is a forum on it somewhere here. There are players who don't use ads and do well, but IMHO I think the devs baked ads right into the gameplay as their business strategy.

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
When you do have a block of time to play, throw on a business class (or even better, sky captain if u r lucky enough to get one) (increases coin earnings) a spyglass or gold dice (better drops) and a weather vane (shorter flight times) then run as many helicopter flights as possible. This will get you....

- lots of coins (helos become very profitable with the right boosts; check out other sections of this site for more specifics)
- items for free buildings many are really good coin generators with modest population increases)
-fast way to get stars and xp
-good for flights sent/landed objective of daily missions

I’ve cleaned up using helos (all missions up to goldfinch 3 starred plus six of each free buildings in the various helo sets) in only 3 months. Hope this helps!

@Captain Goren Fox a great idea!
Maybe I'm not lucky enough, but I noticed only a very slight boost with drops from helis when using Sky Captain and Spy Glass. Done over 100 flights to Iguazu and got only 1/3 for Museum of Gold...
How many helis were you flying of each sort?
The way you described is very quick for earning coins though, as the heli flights don't last that long.
I also activate a Business Class when doing map flights - QL runs and excavation map flights. In those situations I can fully use it out.

Car dealership is a good one too.

Even though lots of people do not like helicopters because of all the micro management, once you get the buildings set up producing helicopter resources you can get quite a lot of bonus coin buildings.

Money is very slow to start of with but be patient.

Also make the most of your neighbor visits, try to visit neighbors planetariums and training centres, they will give you items for space flights and you get coins from completing the collections. Whenever I set up a new game as a support the first thing I do is get neighbours with planetariums and training centres and I get a very good income from them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
I was playing on android, but from the Samsung store instead of Google play and I also didn't have ads. Trust me, you want to switch to android or ios ASAP, especially as you progress through the levels. I'm so glad I did that. Ads will help with more coins, more passengers, change alliance missions, get items for buildings, speed up flights, get maps etc. There is a forum on it somewhere here. There are players who don't use ads and do well, but IMHO I think the devs baked ads right into the gameplay as their business strategy.
I can't switch because I don't have another device. But you would think that you would put adds in that version of the game.

Top Bottom