Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cloud Castle Collection Progress

Yes, clouds have definitely changed. Pattern now starts more from the middle. (as in the middle when u first started the game level 1) and are in patterns of 1 or 2. they still fly left to right diagonally, but do seem more frequent dropping collection items. So far it's been a pretty good update.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
uraw
Hi!, im in 55 collections so far, but since the last update I have been having some trouble with the clouds, they seem to stop appearing after some time and I have to restart de game in orther to make them appear again. Has someone notice the same?

Yep I have the same issue. Playing on ios, and when the game ran for a certain period they stop appearing.

Caltom

150+ Star Club
Yep I have the same issue. Playing on ios, and when the game ran for a certain period they stop appearing.
Well, at least im not the only one...
I think it has somenthing to do with the respawning positions of the clouds. Before the update they would respawn in the same spot every time (at least for me), and now the respawning spot seems to be random, which causes the clouds to eventually appear outside the limits of the game.

I was able to see this by fully zooming in at one of the corners, where I saw just a tiny bit of a cloud outside the limits. (Hope this sounds logical, lol).

Of course I sent a ticket to the support staff, but the only response I got was to send pictures of the problem...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
uraw
Well, at least im not the only one...
I think it has somenthing to do with the respawning positions of the clouds. Before the update they would respawn in the same spot every time (at least for me), and now the respawning spot seems to be random, which causes the clouds to eventually appear outside the limits of the game.

I was able to see this by fully zooming in at one of the corners, where I saw just a tiny bit of a cloud outside the limits. (Hope this sounds logical, lol).

Of course I sent a ticket to the support staff, but the only response I got was to send pictures of the problem...

Sounds like a standard gi response. Their support is really poor unfortunately :(

Top Bottom