Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android City is not resetting daily.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My support game Java is not resetting today.
This is the fourth time happens recently.
Because of this my good neighbours is without fresh supply of gifts.
Java is on Nexus 7.

Anybody experiencing the same ?
Best would be, if you write a ticket to GI (y)

Juvenal,

I have the same problem with "Bali Hi" (happened 3 times over the last 2 weeks).

I noticed that when I open the game in the morning, the game does not always resume exactly where it left off the previous night (for example plane still on runway although it was supposed to be already flying).

If I open the game after 7 a.m. and something goes wrong, it reverts to last night's status with gifts status all sent out, and it no longer reset gift because it is past the reset time 7 a.m. (equivalent to midnight Moscow time). However, there was one instance when the gift only reset when I go online.

So over last Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I forced myself to wake up before 7 a.m and go online. The clock on this tablet is 10 minutes late, so at 7:11, the gift resets, and everything is fine.

I think the key is to visit Madlen before you exit the game for the night to make sure the last status is saved. I am not sure whether keeping the tablet on or off makes a difference.

However, my other game "b5li" is also on a Nexus 7 does not have any problem. At 7:01, it resets whether or not it is online. "b5li" is a lighter game with not as big an area as "Bali Hi"

@diwata, do you have any problem with yours??

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It's a bug that's been in the game for a while now and really annoying (i've had it many times) - as bali says visit madlen before you exit the game should fix it 99% of times.
It also help, if you press red GI circle in right. Game should be saved then. Try it.

Not sure about it, but this problem may be related to Space launches also.

I just completed a Space Launch on my 4 games this morning.
  1. Bali Hi (Nexus 7) already visited G! and Madlen. Gifts already reset.
    Game crashed, but gifts intact.
  2. Bali2 (Galaxy Nexus) did not do the above. Game crashed somewhere along the way.
    Just now opened the game and gifts 0 again.
  3. No problem with b5li and BaliOS

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Juvenal,

I have the same problem with "Bali Hi" (happened 3 times over the last 2 weeks).

I noticed that when I open the game in the morning, the game does not always resume exactly where it left off the previous night (for example plane still on runway although it was supposed to be already flying).

If I open the game after 7 a.m. and something goes wrong, it reverts to last night's status with gifts status all sent out, and it no longer reset gift because it is past the reset time 7 a.m. (equivalent to midnight Moscow time). However, there was one instance when the gift only reset when I go online.

So over last Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I forced myself to wake up before 7 a.m and go online. The clock on this tablet is 10 minutes late, so at 7:11, the gift resets, and everything is fine.

I think the key is to visit Madlen before you exit the game for the night to make sure the last status is saved. I am not sure whether keeping the tablet on or off makes a difference.

However, my other game "b5li" is also on a Nexus 7 does not have any problem. At 7:01, it resets whether or not it is online. "b5li" is a lighter game with not as big an area as "Bali Hi"

@diwata, do you have any problem with yours??

I am so sorry. I just saw your post. No, I don't have any problem like this. But I have not updated my game to the latest issue so I wonder if it could be because of that.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Well, it seems this just hit me. I was wondering why my gifts are not resetting. It always resets ever night but last night it did not. However, everything else seems to be good. My visiting resetted last night as usual. My flights were being counted as usual. I tried visiting Madlen and logged out and it didn't seem to help. I will see in a few hours if things change. Sorry to my neighbors for not sending gifts. :(

Well, it seems this just hit me. I was wondering why my gifts are not resetting. It always resets ever night but last night it did not. However, everything else seems to be good. My visiting resetted last night as usual. My flights were being counted as usual. I tried visiting Madlen and logged out and it didn't seem to help. I will see in a few hours if things change. Sorry to my neighbors for not sending gifts. :(

Now every night before I sleep, I make sure I visit Madlen, exit the game and enter the game again to make sure all planes are lift off.

Next morning, I try to reboot the tablet before attempting to enter the game (especially if wifi is on.

Top Bottom