Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

City Design Sandbox

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I'm sure it's been suggested before, but it would be nice to have a sandbox so that you can play with different designs to your city - how it would look and function with full roads, minimal roads, different zones, using other buildings from the warehouse etc.

At the moment, if you're tight on space its nearly impossible to move buildings around.

Obviously keep the current footprint and buildings list, just let players experiment with positioning.

Perhaps charge some kind of fee to replace the layout?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
I would absolutely love it if this was a feature. Also, off topic, but I'd really like the ability to create rivers in my city - possibly by merging lakes together. This would create a whole new, exciting feel for the game….

I'm sure it's been suggested before, but it would be nice to have a sandbox so that you can play with different designs to your city - how it would look and function with full roads, minimal roads, different zones, using other buildings from the warehouse etc.hloe
At the moment, if you're tight on space its nearly impossible to move buildings around.

Obviously keep the current footprint and buildings list, just let players experiment with positioning.

Perhaps charge some kind of fee to replace the layout?
Hey Chloe, I agree with you. I made it my effort to make my airport city look like an actual city with districts. I have a Chinatown, business park, downtown, Sports Park with all stadiums located together, neighborhood with homes, an entertainment district with bars and restaurants and a large University campus with brick motif. I also have full roads too so my city doesn't look compacted. I love aesthetic looking cities. If you like to take a look, my friend code is amstsa3g. I am actually looking for a new neighbor. I gift everyday for sure and because I have a lot of neighbors, I tend to visit by top 12 neighbors first but there are times I'll visit my other neighbors once in a while.

Have fun,

Tito

Priyo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20wknmwdz
Username
Priyo N
Hey Chloe, I agree with you. I made it my effort to make my airport city look like an actual city with districts. I have a Chinatown, business park, downtown, Sports Park with all stadiums located together, neighborhood with homes, an entertainment district with bars and restaurants and a large University campus with brick motif. I also have full roads too so my city doesn't look compacted. I love aesthetic looking cities. If you like to take a look, my friend code is amstsa3g. I am actually looking for a new neighbor. I gift everyday for sure and because I have a lot of neighbors, I tend to visit by top 12 neighbors first but there are times I'll visit my other neighbors once in a while.

Have fun,

Tito
Me too trying to develop my city and planning to make it like actual city, but I need time to do so.
I visited your city and sent you a friend request, your city inspired me a lot..
Thank you.

Have fun,

Tito
I also sent you a request so I could see your city design and get inspiration. I can't go for "real city" design yet because I am saving for a house in real life. But thank you so much for sharing -- very nice!!!

Also, big :D for the minimalist signature.

Top Bottom