Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Circling the drain?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
With all the problems and more problems with fixing the problems, I am wondering if we should worry the game is winding down to a conclusion - forced or otherwise.
What problems? I’m guessing you were not playing 6+ years ago. Back then, then there were problems 🤣
Planes doing the occasional back flip, and not quite making it to a stand is nothing...

With all the problems and more problems with fixing the problems, I am wondering if we should worry the game is winding down to a conclusion - forced or otherwise.
I think not having Ivan here on the forum to keep us updated on an almost daily basis makes us feel as if there are more problems, but all in all, I think the devs are doing a pretty good job. I would assume they are all still working from home, so don't have as much collaboration as they used to. If you look back at free2play's posts, you'll see he was addressing bugs and problems frequently. Like @Barkmi4 (Mike) says, the problems from 5+ years ago make what we go through now just child's play. Personally, I kind of like the backflips!

I remember the days when IOS, Android & windows couldn't be neighbors. Windows didn't have videos. (we still don't have subscriptions). If your game crashed, the odds were you would never get it back. People would get hit with time traveling on a regular basis. (Even Ivan's game got hit with the time traveling bug!!!) Cheating was rampant. Someof the anti-cheat measures may be contributing to some of the game problems going on these days.

I don't see this game going down the tubes any time soon. (unlike sunshine bay which I don't think has had an update in about forever) Even those of us who said we would probably quit with the 100 item limit are still here, and probably still spending money. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
I think not having Ivan here on the forum to keep us updated on an almost daily basis makes us feel as if there are more problems, but all in all, I think the devs are doing a pretty good job. I would assume they are all still working from home, so don't have as much collaboration as they used to. If you look back at free2play's posts, you'll see he was addressing bugs and problems frequently. Like @Barkmi4 (Mike) says, the problems from 5+ years ago make what we go through now just child's play. Personally, I kind of like the backflips!

I remember the days when IOS, Android & windows couldn't be neighbors. Windows didn't have videos. (we still don't have subscriptions). If your game crashed, the odds were you would never get it back. People would get hit with time traveling on a regular basis. (Even Ivan's game got hit with the time traveling bug!!!) Cheating was rampant. Someof the anti-cheat measures may be contributing to some of the game problems going on these days.

I don't see this game going down the tubes any time soon. (unlike sunshine bay which I don't think has had an update in about forever) Even those of us who said we would probably quit with the 100 item limit are still here, and probably still spending money. 🤣 🤣 🤣
do you also play the sunshine bay?

Game crashing, counting bugs, missing planes, etc., aren't these negative things? Plus new rules such as the delays added to speed-ups, and other changes that don't benefit the player.
Time to play something else? Glass half empty.?
It appears not everyone has the same problems as you do. Crashes- very very occasionally but due to the machine not the game, missing planes? No. Planes that rollover each other? Yes, not many backflips tho - doesn’t change the fact they take off and land. Counting bugs- they catch up. As @crescent moon says these a minor bumps compared to the major holes before! Way too serious- if it’s winding you up, avoid the stress and don’t play. If you continue playing accept that no game is perfect.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Time to play something else? Glass half empty.?
It appears not everyone has the same problems as you do. Crashes- very very occasionally but due to the machine not the game, missing planes? No. Planes that rollover each other? Yes, not many backflips tho - doesn’t change the fact they take off and land. Counting bugs- they catch up. As @crescent moon says these a minor bumps compared to the major holes before! Way too serious- if it’s winding you up, avoid the stress and don’t play. If you continue playing accept that no game is perfect.
What is your problem? Someone else having a different opinion bothering you? Do you even read the "Airport Problems" section? While I know that these problems are not major, they DO exist and I was just looking for other opinions, not a lecture on what I should and shouldn't do.

What is your problem? Someone else having a different opinion bothering you? Do you even read the "Airport Problems" section? While I know that these problems are not major, they DO exist and I was just looking for other opinions, not a lecture on what I should and shouldn't do.
nothing winding me up at all. there are a lot people who onlly see things negative, that all. Glass half full or empty syndrome. enjoy flying!

Top Bottom