Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania event

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Unless some players have multiple buildings left over from last time, this is going to be tough. I can visit 10 players per day. If each has one of each building, that's probably 80 attempts in total. Plus, maybe another 12 or so from my own city. To get 60 Bow Ties.
Ah well, I'll give it a go.

Seems like the time is the biggest constraint here:
- 24h to build a retro movie theater and then each 18 hrs a drop (if neighbor's frequency is same as own building frequency, then it is "always"), i.e. 4d 12h left = min 5 times drops x 6 buildings = 30 Bow-Ties
- 12h to build a VIP Lounge and then each 8 hrs a drop (see remark above - perhaps "often"), i.e. two to three times a day drops x 6 buildings = 60 - 90 times to tap for additional 30 Bow-Ties ?!
@Harcourt - would you pls confirm the drop frequencies for own buildings; do your own buildings drop duty free items outside of the event?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04tdhzi0
Hey, i have build 4 VIP lounges and Retro cinema, so if you want to add me up for mutual visits, go ahead :)

Friend code: 04tdhzi0
Platform: Android

Top Bottom