Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Christmas update (Santa’s bad mood)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hazman1786
Username
Hazman71pro
Is there any prep that can be done for the Christmas event like collecting flight items for special event flights, if so which items are needed? And also does anyone know when the event starts?

thanks in advance!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Is there any prep that can be done for the Christmas event like collecting flight items for special event flights, if so which items are needed? And also does anyone know when the event starts?

thanks in advance!
Prep in advance? No.

When does it start? Much closer to Christmas.

This event will go on for 10 days. That puts us early december at a minimum. There will be at least 2 days before another event comes out. And the one after this may not even be Santa's bad mood/day

Here is the wiki page to see if you can find the info you're looking for

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03i7k9dn9
Username
꽁치냥

thanks in advance!
This event “Santas bad mood” has very awful feature. What the bad thing is the event requires more fuels due to weather(snow storm). The storm is not be cleared by any bonus. The events day was 15days last year, the first day to third day are nothing special. At the forth day, around 15% fuels is more required at every event destination, and the percentage gets bigger and bigger. The last day of event, it is double. So, what you should prepare for the event,
1. many fuel tanks 300,150,50 by your consistently space lauching.
2. enough lands to build snow cleaning factory which produces collections. you will build 6 for better droprate.
3. sure you also need enough population.

the staregy will be you should make lots of event currency in the beginning of the event.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042lqqdza
Username
Emaaa
Is there any other of getting the santa jet other than items dropping from guest airplanes, this is taken forever with me?

Is there any other of getting the santa jet other than items dropping from guest airplanes, this is taken forever with me?
I agree with you.
I think I already landed approx. 250 guest planes and still no Santa Jet.
Can anybody tell me how many guestplanes you have to land? Is it 500 or 5.000 planes?

So all other items cannot be collected because I still has no Santa jet and no flights to Lapland etcetera possible.
It's like who was earlier: the chicken or the egg???
Lost already 2 days of this crappy event.... I'm fed up right now.

I agree with you.
I think I already landed approx. 250 guest planes and still no Santa Jet.
Can anybody tell me how many guestplanes you have to land? Is it 500 or 5.000 planes?

So all other items cannot be collected because I still has no Santa jet and no flights to Lapland etcetera possible.
It's like who was earlier: the chicken or the egg???
Lost already 2 days of this crappy event.... I'm fed up right now.
You have to put a couple of bonuses on dice, spy glass, sky captain or golden dice. Worked for me. Without it seriously long I agree

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042lqqdza
Username
Emaaa
You have to put a couple of bonuses on dice, spy glass, sky captain or golden dice. Worked for me. Without it seriously long I agree
Yes , now worked for me, wasted one day try to get it, then got spy glass ( had to buy it with greens) once activated, got 3 aircraft in almost 3 hours

My personal view is that this is an overkill....

Top Bottom