Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Christmas side quest and Condor

If anyone who has not finished the side quest could you grab me a screen shot of the final mission Happy Holidays and if possible Santa's Decision I would be very grateful.

Also anyone who might have the condor and again have not finished the event I also need a screen grab of the flight details preferably with the condor on the ground not an active flight details. If you can supply this it would also be helpful if you could let me know the catalyst speed up time I assume it is 2 times, as well as the regular speed up fuel cost to finish instantly.

Many thanks for anyone who may be able to help with this.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I am flying Condor, it takes 60 Fuel for normal destinations and 78(as of now) for event destinations.
To fully speed up Condor, it takes 110 Fuel.
Catalyst speed up time comes thrice,I think it is for 55 minutes each.

I am flying Condor, it takes 60 Fuel for normal destinations and 78(as of now) for event destinations.
To fully speed up Condor, it takes 110 Fuel.
Catalyst speed up time comes thrice,I think it is for 55 minutes each.

Thanks for that info. I also meant to say I needed the flight details screen grab for "Vancouver" not an active flight
with the plane on the ground. My mind is not functioning properly the last few days. :ROFLMAO:
Trying to finish up some info on the wiki for the event but just missing a couple things. :cool:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Still looking for a screen shot for both an active and non active flight details
from Vancouver. :(
wha tI can provide you with at this moment is only that it's level 71, requires 84 stars and pharma lab. As at this moment I don't have access to main game I'll assume that need sleeping pill and vr headset for flight. Flight should last the same as for other condor destinations (probably the reward is the same).
I can make a screenshot from main game tomorrow with more details.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Screenshot_2016-12-31-23-53-52-537_com.gameinsight.airport.png
Screenshot_2016-12-31-23-54-39-336_com.gameinsight.airport.png

Top Bottom